Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Industry News Interviews

Firearms Industry News Interviews

Instead of posting a new thread every time I drop a new episode, I'm just going to add each podcast here. Firearms Industry News - we do the news on Fridays and interviews on Wednesday. Available on youtube, which I'll post here, I'm also on Apple Podcasts, Google, Spotify, TuneIn, and wherever else you get podcasts. Here are the past interviews so far:

Videos are also hosted on my FB page at facebook.com/calebshooting if you want to follow that

Yesterday I dropped a new episode, this time an interview with the @AsianJedi himself, Scott Jedlinski of Modern Samurai Project. If you enjoy two serious shooting nerds talking about shooting nerdery, well...this one is for you.

Also available on iTunes, Spotify, Google, Alexa, by searching for Firearms Industry News

I would like to recommend the "Guide to Liberals" video, which goes far beyond the title, and is really more like a guide on how NOT to piss off people so they won't listen to you. (Hint:it involves listening!)

Yes, Caleb promotes peace, love, harmony and communication!

I subscribed to GAT yesterday on YouTube.
    Last edited by Baldanders; 05-28-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    Yes, Caleb promotes peave, love, harmony and communication!
    Don't like...tell anyone, I might ruin my reputation

When is the Paul Harrell interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    When is the Paul Harrell interview?
    I'm sorry, I don't think a senile boomer is going to be my target demographic

That interview might break the webz.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Do you hate money? Because after your guys little spat a month or so ago more people would watch that than an interview with the Taurus CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Do you hate money? Because after your guys little spat a month or so ago more people would watch that than an interview with the Taurus CEO.
    I love money.

But I have a rule about not inviting people into my life who have weird grudges against me so

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I'm triggered.

User Tag List