Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazon and eBay slowly banning gun parts?

Amazon and eBay slowly banning gun parts?

I can't find any Magpul grips on either site and I've ordered plenty of the like from both in the past.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I can't find any Magpul grips on either site and I've ordered plenty of the like from both in the past.
    I will happily pay for shipping in order to support a Pro 2nd-A company. That rules out those two companies.

I think the last gun related purchase on amazon I made, I may be wrong, was a Magpul stock for my 870. Haven't done a lot of checking on gun products there since, but I can't say what you're reporting is a surprise. They've been heading in that direction for a while now.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Gotta make room for Chinesium.

It's getting harder and harder to find stuff there that doesn't look like it belongs on AliExpress.

Chris
    Last edited by mtnbkr; 05-20-2020 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity, I must have suffered a stroke while typing the first response...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    I will happily pay for shipping in order to support a Pro 2nd-A company. That rules out those two companies.
    Yup. I've even found that places like Brownells or Midway, with shipping, are often competitive with Amazon for that sort of thing.

Truth is, except for delivery speed, Amazon is rapidly losing it's edge over more targeted retailers.

Chris

There is the Magpul Store on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/4...e&ref_=ast_bln

Which doesn't list grips, adjustable stocks, or forends for ARs.

I wonder if Amazon is putting the squeeze on them? Seems like an email to Magpul could sort it out.

But you have Brownells Edge anyways dude...

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Or those are the EEEVILL parts banned under CA's AWB laws, so maybe Amazon just doesn't want to deal with whatever PR or legal issues might arise and become a nuisance, no matter how groundless. Or maybe they really do believe and are getting with the program of cultural change.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Or those are the EEEVILL parts banned under CA's AWB laws, so maybe Amazon just doesn't want to deal with whatever PR or legal issues might arise and become a nuisance, no matter how groundless. Or maybe they really do believe and are getting with the program of cultural change.
    Actually, my thought was precisely this. If they don't sell those things, they can avoid issues with places with AWBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    I was searching for a place that has the Magpul K2 MOE grip in stock.
    #RESIST

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Neither has offered grips or stocks for a while now, that I’ve seen. Every now and then you get some oddball airsoft or homebrew junk that slips past the censor.

It’s not a nefarious conspiracy. You can buy and sell plenty of other parts. As said, it’s such a tiny fraction of their sales that it’s not worth the headache when someone orders an “assault weapon” part in California.

User Tag List