Thread: the Wilderness

Student

the Wilderness

The weekender tote bag reminds me of this place.Name:  20200519_161725.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  46.9 KB
    Last edited by Yung; 05-19-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Oh man, I didn’t even know that product existed!
    https://www.thewilderness.com/utilit...nder-tote-bag/

I love The Wilderness as a company, and that bag looks cool. I just wish they had one “normal” color and I’d grab one just to show them some love.

Hammertime
    Great products.

Outstanding products, innovation, and customer service. Their stuff is incredibly well made and durable; I still use Safepackers. belts, magazine pouches, an attache, etc. that I purchased from them in some cases over 30 yeas ago.

Best, Jon

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I love The Wilderness as a company, and that bag looks cool. I just wish they had one “normal” color and I’d grab one just to show them some love.
    Could always give 'em a call and ask; that is how I found myself in their showroom the next day.

The product I wanted was not listed on their website either; the Premiere Gun Case, which is fairly discreet and has hidden aluminum supports. They rotate items on occasion. I will post the one I bought later.

Sam was the one who let me in. Ralph himself stepped out of the workshop for a minute to introduce himself and tell me a few things he likes about the bag. There were some very old-school red boxes of Hornady and Remington? defensive rifle rounds in the front pocket because it was a display model.

I was also able to pick up their ankle cuff, which I'd ordered online a few days ago and it had not shipped yet. I gave Sam the order number and she refunded the shipping to me when I paid for the gun case. So far it is noticeably better than the Ryker gen 1 AFAK it replaced.

next time you're in there, ask them to make a belt with a Cobra buckle!

I really, really want a belt from The Wilderness that I don't have to thread.

sam is awesome and a hard core shooter

I think I’ve been wearing an Instructor belt for 20 years under my duty belt. The same buckle has been on at least two belts. I have them sew on hoop Velcro for me. 19th Avenue and Hatcher is a long drive for me but worth it.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I think I’ve been wearing an Instructor belt for 20 years under my duty belt. The same buckle has been on at least two belts. I have them sew on hoop Velcro for me. 19th Avenue and Hatcher is a long drive for me but worth it.
    #metoo. It is an even longer drive for me!

pat

User Tag List