Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 OWB Holsters

Site Supporter

Beretta 92 OWB Holsters

Title might be a tad misleading even. I’m finally on the hunt for a war belt sort of set up to use at the range, classes, and possibly some of the matches I’ve been shooting. But I have no clue where to start for belts, holster, or mag pouches, especially since I’m a Beretta guy.

My current primary shooter is an M9, but I bought an LTT Centurion a few months ago and at some point may also get an M9A1 or build a frankengun off an M9A1 frame.

So I consult the forum for assistance in this search and to find something that’s fairly easy to swap between railed and non railed versions.

JM Custom Kydex and Safariland would be where I’d start.

https://www.langdontactical.com/jm-c...ition-holster/

JM, either via him or LTT. Both also carry mag pouches. Belts, I leave up to the individual, personal preferences and all. (material, buckle material, etc)

Found the video:
    Last edited by beenalongtime; 05-19-2020 at 01:26 PM.

For me, it's Olen Holsters, for holsters and magazine pouches; The Wilderness for belts.

Best, Jon

For a 92 without a light on it you can get ALS Safariland holster.
    If you put a light on, it’s SLS only.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    https://www.langdontactical.com/jm-c...ition-holster/

JM, either via him or LTT. Both also carry mag pouches. Belts, I leave up to the individual, personal preferences and all. (material, buckle material, etc)

Found the video:
    Been a while I'd seen that one. Good info. Brings up one question. Will something like an ALS for an M9A1/LTT run a standard 92FS?

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    For a 92 without a light on it you can get ALS Safariland holster.
    If you put a light on, it’s SLS only.
    I hadn't looking at Safariland recently, last time I did I was still looking for concealment. An ALS might just do the trick for the task at hand.

Site Supporter
    Sample of one but my 7TS ALS holster for the M9 fits that and a full size LTT 92.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    Sample of one but my 7TS ALS holster for the M9 fits that and a full size LTT 92.
    Are you talking a non railed M9? (too many models for me to keep it all straight, why I keep his video's bookmarked)

Site Supporter
    Yes. A non-railed M9.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    Good to know. Looking at the gun fit list, it looked like it was supposed to. This is my current top of the heap unless I change my mind before finding a belt.
    https://www.safariland.com/products/...3=none&start=9

User Tag List