Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    osagecountyguns.com, but I got it almost 2 months ago so don't assume that indicates current availability.

I paid ~$200 more than I "should" have, but nothing near what Gunbroker auctions are going for.

e: I also got an MCX Virtus upper a couple days later, also from OCG.

Attachment 68546
    How you liking the OWL?

I've still not found a light setup I like and the OWL looks as close as possible to what I want. Something with solid power output, low profile that I can swap between my handguards when I swap from home to travel configurations.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    How you liking the OWL?

I've still not found a light setup I like and the OWL looks as close as possible to what I want. Something with solid power output, low profile that I can swap between my handguards when I swap from home to travel configurations.
    No major complaints, other than the clamp on one of mine gets a little sticky sometimes.

This thread inspired me to grab a rattler upper, does anyone know where I can get a PCB brace?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by helothar View Post
    This thread inspired me to grab a rattler upper, does anyone know where I can get a PCB brace?
    Where are Rattler uppers for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Where are Rattler uppers for sale?

I got mine here https://www.riflegear.com/p-10397-si...300blk-55.aspx

They're out of stock now but you can sign up for in stock notifications, they have come back in stock twice in the last month, they had 5 the first restock and one the second

It’s been a while since I scanned the muzzle devices discussion for the Rattler, have y’all looked at the JMAC Customs Zero KeyMo? Very simple, very short. Kinda hard to find atm.

Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    It’s been a while since I scanned the muzzle devices discussion for the Rattler, have y’all looked at the JMAC Customs Zero KeyMo? Very simple, very short. Kinda hard to find atm.
    The only thing I don't like about the JMAC and about half the other options on the market is the need to use a a square shoulder adapter, since the Rattler/MCX has a tapered muzzle.

A list of tapered muzzle devices would be useful - I went with the Q Cherry Bomb, which with the blast diverter (whistle tip) works well. Alone the Cherry Bomb is blasty.

For those running the Gearhead Works Tailhook on the stock Sig PCB extension - are you just using the Custom Smith MFG adapter?

@SouthNarc

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    For those running the Gearhead Works Tailhook on the stock Sig PCB extension - are you just using the Custom Smith MFG adapter?

@SouthNarc
    Gearhead Works has an adapter. https://gearheadworks.com/product/ta...ig-spin-brace/

Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    They do, but it's out of stock. And it was out of stock at Midway, who I ordered my Mod 1C from. OpticsPlanet claims to have it in stock, but I tried to order from them it was actually out of stock (not unusual in my experience with Optics Planet).

Is everyone using the Gear Head Works adapter? Anyone using either the Custom Smith or other?

User Tag List