Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Having admittedly not read the entirety of the PDW thread, what’s the Cool Kid consensus on suppressing these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I see what you did there. Lucky it has back "seats."
    So as long as you're a legless child under the age of 10...

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    The bags are cool, but what the heck is that backer and attachment points you have there. Beautiful idea.
    Grey Man Tactical makes them. Besides bag organization and switching between bags, they keep the hotspot of the brace or muzzle device from pushing into your back on long walks.

You can also hang them when organizing

Name:  IMG_1576.jpg
Views: 1537
Size:  38.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post
    Having admittedly not read the entirety of the PDW thread, what’s the Cool Kid consensus on suppressing these things?
    Adjustable gas piston so no issues, they are designed from the get go to be run with and without a can. With a can it's supposed to be 100% reliable with subs and supersonics, but may not lock back on empty with subs.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Adjustable gas piston so no issues, they are designed from the get go to be run with and without a can. With a can it's supposed to be 100% reliable with subs and supersonics, but may not lock back on empty with subs.
    I've run mine extensively with a Silencerco Omega 9K over the past two year with supers and subs. She runs 100%

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I believe Sig has a pro-deal that applies to retired LE and will offer a MUCH better price.
    Not by much.

Best LE prices Rattler I found listed (but still out of stock) was ~$1800 at https://www.provenoutfitters.com/mcx...il-le-no-brace

This however is a no brace version, requiring another ~$200 for a brace.

I found a normal Rattler for ~$2080 (now out of stock) at https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=138848

A ~$80 difference for a 2K rifle was worth it to get it sooner.

Well COVID fucked me and it took 12 days to ship, but I'll get my Rattler next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Not by much.

Best LE prices Rattler I found listed (but still out of stock) was ~$1800 at https://www.provenoutfitters.com/mcx...il-le-no-brace

This however is a no brace version, requiring another ~$200 for a brace.

I found a normal Rattler for ~$2080 (now out of stock) at https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=138848

A ~$80 difference for a 2K rifle was worth it to get it sooner.

Well COVID fucked me and it took 12 days to ship, but I'll get my Rattler next week.
    Yeah those prices are fairly close. I was referring to what Rex posted about the one at his LGS being close to $3k.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by underhook View Post
    I've run mine extensively with a Silencerco Omega 9K over the past two year with supers and subs. She runs 100%
    How many rounds do you have through it so far? Sounds like your well past reliability testing

If you want a cool FDE version like GJM and myself you need to look up a different SKU to find it. Its the RX package, you get a Romeo 4T which seems to be a decent red dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    If you want a cool FDE version like GJM and myself you need to look up a different SKU to find it. Its the RX package, you get a Romeo 4T which seems to be a decent red dot.
    But is there a grey version? FDE is so... 2008. Lol!

User Tag List