Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Package on the porch when I got home. MI handguard, with Black River Covert Comp:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Unsure if great minds think alike, or whether these folks have been browsing this thread… it's another source of information one way or another.

LARPing Hard

We have a pretty large yard, with a couple of spots we sit and relax. I use a 5 gallon pail with one of the multiple pocket covers for tools to carry reading material, beverages, cigar cutter, sunscreen, bug spray, and the Rattler just in case we are invaded by pirates in a pontoon boat via the lake.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Site Supporter
    Found a "MCX Hybrid Pistol" in .300BO with an 9in bbl and folding pistol-tube based SIG brace. Asking price is about half the going rate of a Rattler.
    I can't find many reviews for an MCX Hybrid pistol at all, the only real feedback seems to be inconsistent color, it's built from an M400 AR lower with an adapter, and they have a gritty/crappy OE trigger. Doesn't seem like SIG made them for very long.

Good find, or is there a damn good reason it's $1250ish instead of $2300+?

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Found a "MCX Hybrid Pistol" in .300BO with an 9in bbl and folding pistol-tube based SIG brace. Asking price is about half the going rate of a Rattler.
    I can't find many reviews for an MCX Hybrid pistol at all, the only real feedback seems to be inconsistent color, it's built from an M400 AR lower with an adapter, and they have a gritty/crappy OE trigger. Doesn't seem like SIG made them for very long.

Good find, or is there a damn good reason it's $1250ish instead of $2300+?
    I believe it is a “Gen 1” MCX platform and not Virtus based. Most of the legacy MCXs still around are in the price range you described. I would pass.

I ordered a rattler weeks ago.,now. At the time, my dealer (not a SIG Stocking dealer), who uses RSR, Lipseys, among other distributors indicated they'd not seen a SIG rifle of any kind since March. I ordered knowing that I'd have to wait quite a long time. Has anyone heard any news that would provide those of us who have ordered one any encouragement?

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    I ordered a rattler weeks ago.,now. At the time, my dealer (not a SIG Stocking dealer), who uses RSR, Lipseys, among other distributors indicated they'd not seen a SIG rifle of any kind since March. I ordered knowing that I'd have to wait quite a long time. Has anyone heard any news that would provide those of us who have ordered one any encouragement?
    I'll sell you mine for $3800 :P

They were scarce a few months ago, including at the Sig Academy store but I saw two at a store/range in Hudson, NH last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I'll sell you mine for $3800 :P
    Ha! It better come with all of @SouthNarc's accessories for that price!

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Ha! It better come with all of @SouthNarc's accessories for that price!
    Holy shit they are going for over 3k on GB... could get me close to a SR25...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List