Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Curious what you guys are thinking is the best iron sight height for the rattler? Are we still thinking the HK height irons for slimness, or standard height for compatibility with existing stuff? I know SouthNarc and others are playing with the unity tall mount, but I’m curious where everyone else is landing.

Of course, with every iron sight in the world out of stock, I pretty much don’t have an option anyway.

I was speaking with the Tom Jones guy today on Bluetooth and my wife overheard he has to Rattlers. Now she has decided she wants her own rattler as well. This crap is getting expensive.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Snagged a GR1 - dedicated Rattler bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Still waiting for dapper panels to come back.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    The medium and large dapper panels have been out of stock for years. Now that they build the Velcro panels into their bags, I wonder if BFG is even planning to make them again. I hope they do because Im a big fan. I have panels set up with various items and pouches that I transfer between bags.

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    The medium and large dapper panels have been out of stock for years. Now that they build the Velcro panels into their bags, I wonder if BFG is even planning to make them again. I hope they do because Im a big fan. I have panels set up with various items and pouches that I transfer between bags.
    Damn I didn't realize it has been years... I might need to go do a DIY route then and make my own panel... I wonder if I can use my wife's Cricut to cut everything really nicely...

Damn I didn't realize it has been years... I might need to go do a DIY route then and make my own panel... I wonder if I can use my wife's Cricut to cut everything really nicely...
    If I have time today I’m going to call BFG. I’ll let you know if anything comes of it

If I have time today I’m going to call BFG. I’ll let you know if anything comes of it
    Thanks, I emailed that a week or two ago and they said no date for a restock at this time.

Thanks, I emailed that a week or two ago and they said no date for a restock at this time.
    I emailed BFG about Dapper panels as well. I was informed that while they intend to eventually make more - some of the pieces they were using were discontinued and they were having trouble sourcing new domestic-made materials to make new ones. Thus - no date for a restock.

I'd plan to go DIY. Here are the materials I used: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1068388

Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    An interesting option in the camera bag range… that thing would disappear in a lot of places.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBtCoPPn3t1/
    I ended up ordering one of these bags to try for a very specific situation where I wanted to bring it with me but in the smallest most discrete bag I could find. I concur with the video guy that it works perfectly.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    An interesting option in the camera bag range… that thing would disappear in a lot of places.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBtCoPPn3t1/
    Am I the only one who wished that dude's mom would grab him by the collar and button his shirt for him?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List