Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    OK, let’s say it now — this thread isn’t to discuss accessories. There are plenty of PDW threads for that. This is to show your Rattler off doing fun things. Here is my morning contribution.

Attachment 54258
    In a spirit of this thread you need to make sure that the entire bag, I mean Porsche, is in the picture.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

What caliber are you guys getting these in?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    At least the saw is going to get used for what it was meant to be used for, not just preparing for something we all hope never happens and will work like hell to avoid.
    This comment shows a lack of imagination re: potential uses of Chainsaws. ;-)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    What caliber are you guys getting these in?
    300 blackout.

My favorite local firearms museum/gun store finally has a Rattler, in stock, if I want to run the COVID gauntlet, to have a look-see. (We have been minimizing trips and errands, as my wife has underlying health conditions that would seriously complicate a COVID infection.) This one is 5.56, so, not a candidate for purchase, which is just as well, because at nearly $3K, out the door, after taxes, I am not going to be purchasing, even if I were to trade some things. I think I will live vicariously, through y’all’s experiences, at least through 2020.

I’ll just have to protect myself with cap-and-ball, then finish ‘em with my hatchet and dagger.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    My favorite local firearms museum/gun store finally has a Rattler, in stock, if I want to run the COVID gauntlet, to have a look-see. (We have been minimizing trips and errands, as my wife has underlying health conditions that would seriously complicate a COVID infection.) This one is 5.56, so, not a candidate for purchase, which is just as well, because at nearly $3K, out the door, after taxes, I am not going to be purchasing, even if I were to trade some things. I think I will live vicariously, through y’all’s experiences, at least through 2020.

I’ll just have to protect myself with cap-and-ball, then finish ‘em with my hatchet and dagger.
    I believe Sig has a pro-deal that applies to retired LE and will offer a MUCH better price.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I believe Sig has a pro-deal that applies to retired LE and will offer a MUCH better price.
    The trick is finding a SIG Pro deal gun ins stock or being willing to wait months if you order one.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by underhook View Post
    For blending with the millennials over a Frappuccino

Attachment 54236
    The bags are cool, but what the heck is that backer and attachment points you have there. Beautiful idea.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    OK, let’s say it now — this thread isn’t to discuss accessories. There are plenty of PDW threads for that. This is to show your Rattler off doing fun things. Here is my morning contribution.

Attachment 54258
    I see what you did there. Lucky it has back "seats."

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I see what you did there. Lucky it has back "seats."
    If one is 5'8" and one is 5'3", you can fit two on the passenger side of one of those for a day driving around Sonoma and Napa.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List