Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    On a somewhat related/tangential note - GoRuck has GR1s on sale for 35% off.
    https://www.goruck.com/featured/chri...cid=8232e690d0
    Oh shit, I think I need one... what size do we like? I'm considering going up to 26L... Or is the 21L the perfect size?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Oh shit, I think I need one... what size do we like? I'm considering going up to 26L... Or is the 21L the perfect size?
    26L allows you to carry other stuff, like jackets and overnight stuff, while the 21L is more a gun and gun accessory bag.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    26L allows you to carry other stuff, like jackets and overnight stuff, while the 21L is more a gun and gun accessory bag.
    Argh, arguments in my brain for both options...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Rattler on the range today.

Y’all are pouring salt into @RevolverRob‘s wounds. Three more weeks.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerf16 View Post
    Y’all are pouring salt into Rob’s wounds
    He is stuck at toolset.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

He is a tool.
    Fixed it for you.

I'm literally counting the days down at this point...

I did order dapper bits and a sling from BFG this morning. My Barnes 110 arrived, but I didn't get 4 cases like some folks around here...(Not that I'm jealous...okay I'm a little jealous).

The only thing I decided to wait on for this thing is the optic. A birdie informs me that Aimpoint is not yet shipping the Comp M5B (maybe late this month, could be later still). So I'm gonna slap a spare PA/HoloFun on it for zero'ing/get me home purposes.

Still waiting for dapper panels to come back.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    My Barnes 110 arrived, but I didn't get 4 cases like some folks around here...(Not that I'm jealous...okay I'm a little jealous).
    And I am not one to rub salt into the wound.

Well . . . maybe just a few sprinkles

Site Supporter
    Last night was pretty dead in our town, so I hung out for a few hours in a parking lot with my buddy who is night supervisor for the PD, and we talked 'til 1 a.m.

Somewhere around midnight, I was mentioning P-F and that the Rattler is the latest rage, and what did he think of that? Because no offense to anyone here, but I *know* my buddy, and he's flesh and blood and up to date on this stuff. Anyway, he's like, yep man...that's the real deal. You should have one.

Then mentioned that a couple of cars have recently been shot up by other cars driving by in this and the neighboring county, and said the Rattler would've been a handy little piece to have if that sort of thing went down. So now you $*#&#^('s have me thinking about spending more money.

I'm going to fight it for now though.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone550 View Post
    Last night was pretty dead in our town, so I hung out for a few hours in a parking lot with my buddy who is night supervisor for the PD, and we talked 'til 1 a.m.

Somewhere around midnight, I was mentioning P-F and that the Rattler is the latest rage, and what did he think of that? Because no offense to anyone here, but I *know* my buddy, and he's flesh and blood and up to date on this stuff. Anyway, he's like, yep man...that's the real deal. You should have one.

Then mentioned that a couple of cars have recently been shot up by other cars driving by in this and the neighboring county, and said the Rattler would've been a handy little piece to have if that sort of thing went down. So now you $*#&#^('s have me thinking about spending more money.

I'm going to fight it for now though.
    Dude, a PD Supervisor said you should have one, that's almost like a Purchase Order Authorization.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List