Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I've seen OP Tactical sells them, but you do still have to provide Gov credentials to purchase. Just an email now, and no longer a photocopy of a CAC or ID like it used to be.
    Signed up with .gov address since they're out of stock, of course
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Who makes that stock? It looks all sorts of superior to the SIG Minimalist stocks, except for maybe trimness when folded.
    That’s a SIG stock, but I don’t see it on the website anymore. It was a bitch to find, a Pro Shop guy finally was able to get one for me before I moved. It’s actually my favorite simple stock for the platform.

Palmetto actually shows them in stock right now:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-...edfoldblk.html
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That’s a SIG stock, but I don’t see it on the website anymore. It was a bitch to find, a Pro Shop guy finally was able to get one for me before I moved. It’s actually my favorite simple stock for the platform.

Good find! Any idea what it weighs with the folder mechanism?

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Good find! Any idea what it weighs with the folder mechanism?
    The whole stock? (Scurries off)

14.1 oz.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post

Bit of a thread drift here, but....looking at the MCX Rattler LT and the MPX Copperhead, does that stock just attach to a vertical pic rail section? So, would it be compatible with, say, a Ruger .22 Charger / PC Charger / LC Charger, and other like firearms? I understand that all NFA rules apply.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Bit of a thread drift here, but....looking at the MCX Rattler LT and the MPX Copperhead, does that stock just attach to a vertical pic rail section? So, would it be compatible with, say, a Ruger .22 Charger / PC Charger / LC Charger, and other like firearms? I understand that all NFA rules apply.
    Yes it will attach but depending on the stock the hinge may get in the way of your hand. I put a Midwest Industries folding stock with picatinny attachment on my 10/22 SBR for this reason. The hinge on it doesn't protrude as far down as compared to an MCX stock.

I found a great use for a Aimpoint Acro P2!

Name:  IMG_7478.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  100.8 KB

I don't plan to add BUIS. Thoughts on adding a RMR on an offset mount as a secondary sighting system on my new LT?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I don't plan to add BUIS.
    Why not? If it's due to space concerns, try an ANVL UKON2 with integral BUIS.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    That is a neat mount. The Acro display is so small though, and these reserve sights seem to protrude well into it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    That is a neat mount. The Acro display is so small though, and these reserve sights seem to protrude well into it.
    I know their T2 mount came up somewhere, maybe in the previous hundreds of posts in this thread or the PDW mega thread. Were some negative posts on other forums, so when I was traveling to Manchester, NH I called to make an appointment to visit. I was told they do not receive customers. That’s okay by me, I won’t be a customer then…

From their site:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List