Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, I keep getting outbid trying to get one for my wife. I think we helped make the Rattler too popular. Apparently it is C Noir’s travel gun of choice now.
    Its mighty tempting to sell mine and buy it again after the craze, but I also have all this 300 BO ammo...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Its mighty tempting to sell mine and buy it again after the craze, but I also have all this 300 BO ammo...
    I'm sure some of the outstanding members here on P-F could help you dispose of that no longer needed ammo. Of course, you'd probably need to be responsible for the appropriate shipping and disposal fees.

(You just can't find friends like that every day, eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, I keep getting outbid trying to get one for my wife. I think we helped make the Rattler too popular.
    I resemble that remark. I showed my wife images and videos showing that the Rattler, and the Daniel Defense PDW-like option, were more compact than my/our 10.3” LAW-folding DDM4 V7P, and her eyes lit up, but, of course, that was about the time all of the better PDW things became so very difficult to find.

Yes, I said “our,” in the above paragraph. We “share” several long guns, while our handguns are mostly personal weapons. Not that it matters, yet, anyway, with this DDM4 V7P, until I can find enough of any one 300 defensive load to truly vet the weapon with a sufficient number of designated carry magazines.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Dumb luck, but I walked into Allegheny Arms this morning to pick up my needed G48 MOS and they had a .300 BLK Rattler on hand. Mulled it over for like a second and got it.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    @Rex G @GJM or anyone else looking for a Rattler, here's one for sale on my local forum. It's a pretty good deal considering the current prices and it includes fixed sights.

https://vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbth...66#Post1667766

Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post
    @Rex G @GJM or anyone else looking for a Rattler, here's one for sale on my local forum. It's a pretty good deal considering the current prices and it includes fixed sights.

$2,250 in this market is a good deal and even before isn't a crazy ask. Someone buy it before I do. I hate Cerakote though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    $2,250 in this market is a good deal and even before isn't a crazy ask. Someone buy it before I do. I hate Cerakote though.
    Yeah, locals have paid more for worse.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post

Thanks, for the heads-up, but, I spent my would-be Rattler money on 16” BCM, LMT, and Colt 5.56 uppers, LMT PDW lowers, and 5.56 ammo. I’ll start shopping again, in October. I hope @GJM sees this.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Wednesday, Sept 30th, Barnes VOR-TX 110-grain @ Cabelas.

I was just able to order fifteen boxes of Barnes VOR-TX 110-grain, from Cabela’s main site. Good luck, y’all.

Midway USA sent me an in-stock notice for this same load, a few days ago, but I was unable to react soon enough.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

No experience with this vendor. $2550

https://www.sportsmansfinest.com/pmc...cb-al-mlok-5-5

User Tag List