Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Nah that's a Larue LT660HK mount with Troy Micro BUIS front and rear. My Unity care package hasn't made it here yet.
    I'm curious, why the HK Troys and not the regular AR ones?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    I'm curious, why the HK Troys and not the regular AR ones?
    I’m obviously not SouthNarc but regular BUIS are too tall for an HK height optic. I wish MBUS came in the HK height because I could use them on my AUG which has an HK height optic mount.

Still waiting for Bauer Precision to send me my muzzle devices so I can finish my build...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post
    The Modlite with the 18350 body is surprisingly tiny. I'm no lowlight expert, but I think that much illumination in such a small package really works on the Rattler, especially in some of the scenarios mentioned in the PDW thread.

That Eotech is a chunky monkey, though. It's my first one, and the height on the Unity riser really does allow for a more natural heads up view rather than almost looking over the rim of your glasses. I'm probably going with a T2 instead, and a Reptilia grip is on the way since the stock one feels too small to me. My favorite Magpul K2 allows an easy one hand hold, but it narrows towards the trigger guard and leaves two sharp points that dig into my finger.
    Attachment 54592Attachment 54593Attachment 54594Attachment 54596
    I debating on whether to put a Modlite 18350 on my rattler or wait for the Modlite pistol light and mount it at 1200.

Just tried the Modlite PLH 18350 with Unity parts to see how it would be mounting the new TNVC TOR-MINI IR VPC laser. Lots of capability in a super small package and they really fit together well.

But the additional width is not going to work for me. Went back to the X300 @ 12.

Name:  IMG_5986.jpg
Views: 1327
Size:  90.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_5987.jpg
Views: 1044
Size:  39.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    I debating on whether to put a Modlite 18350 on my rattler or wait for the Modlite pistol light and mount it at 1200.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Just tried the Modlite PLH 18350 with Unity parts to see how it would be mounting the new TNVC TOR-MINI IR VPC laser. Lots of capability in a super small package and they really fit together well.

But the additional width is not going to work for me. Went back to the X300 @ 12.

Name:  IMG_5986.jpg
Views: 1327
Size:  90.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_5987.jpg
Views: 1044
Size:  39.3 KB
    Do you think the TOR is bright enough to sub for a front sight? Or am I still hoping and dreaming that I’ll escape trying to find some BUIS configuration?

Modlite has a pistol light coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Modlite has a pistol light coming?

Soon™

https://www.facebook.com/groups/modliteowners

Site Supporter
    Edit: I should have refreshed before replying.

Modlite pistol light? Has this been announced?

Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post
    Modlite pistol light? Has this been announced?

User Tag List