Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    What hand stop/ panels do you have on your Rattler?
    Sorry, just saw this. I can’t remember what panels, but I think it’s a Battlearms handstop.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I got the email about those the other day, I was already wondering when they'd update it with the release of the SPEAR LT rifles and later uppers. I have a lower I already built up to pair with a Rattler upper kit anyways, gonna hold off for these upper kits to release now.

Given that pistols currently seem to have staying power, what do we think of this revision?

I just realized my two .300 Rattlers have their gas system set differently. One is left side down and the other right side down (Sig terminology). For shooting 110 Barnes supersonic with out a suppressor, what is the recommended gas system position?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    So is this essentially a SPEAR LT upper with the Rattler short barrel and hand guard now?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just realized my two .300 Rattlers have their gas system set differently. One is left side down and the other right side down (Sig terminology). For shooting 110 Barnes supersonic with out a suppressor, what is the recommended gas system position?
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 8.57.22 PM.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  65.6 KB

Hm-m-m, it appears I copied that out of the wrong owner's manual. need 5.5" barrel, supersonic, unsuppressed. Looking for manual . . .
    Last edited by flyrodr; 11-17-2023 at 09:31 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    So is this essentially a SPEAR LT upper with the Rattler short barrel and hand guard now?
    I think it’s essentially a civilian RSAR

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    I continue to be impressed with this tiny camera bag. It’s sort of a niche use case as their probably aren’t many times you couldn’t use a slightly larger bag and have more in it. The bag is tiny. Basically the exact outline of the folded gun. It perfectly fits the gun in the main pocket and a single point sling and Spiritus “bank robber” with 3 20’s in the outer pocket. it’s a cool little package.
    Good to hear. I just ordered one from B&H Photo. I also went with a single point sling instead of trying to make a 2-point work.

Quote Originally Posted by UniSol View Post
    Good to hear. I just ordered one from B&H Photo. I also went with a single point sling instead of trying to make a 2-point work.
    Which one is that? I use a Turnstyle 20 v2.0 with my Rattler, it’s a great fit.
    Ken

User Tag List