Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nordic Components Beretta 1301 extension kit??

Nordic Components Beretta 1301 extension kit??

Any idea where to get one? Cannot find this anywhere. Contacted Nordic and was informed they are still making these and to place a backorder for one through a retailer. However, the numerous retailers I visited including the ones on Nordic’s site don’t have a backorder option. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You can back order through DSG arms. I have been waiting on mine for a while. If you are in a hurry you can buy the KZ model from Botach to use in the interim. I think the Nordic clamp even works with it but they are only marginally less hard to find than the extension kits. One online retailer territorial arms listed they had 112 units in stock but I have never heard of them and 112 seems unbelievable

I was in the same boat last year and got mine by having Grab-A-Gun email me when it was back in stock... I don't think I waited more than a few weeks for the notification.

I had e-mail notifications with several vendors before I finally was able to get one. There were several times I got notified they were in stock but by the time I saw the e-mail they were out of stock.
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 05-17-2020 at 05:02 PM. Reason: DYAC
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Went with the KZ tube from BlowTach and the Nordic barrel clamp. It’s actually really well made. The KZ tube doesn’t come with a extended spring but Eric Stern from Beretta said you don’t need a new spring for a +2.
    Name:  8C23E141-0746-480C-B800-02E3EF169DA5.jpg
Views: 1204
Size:  13.8 KB Name:  323D0877-55D8-4856-A3FD-67BA1B95D96F.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  13.7 KB

I am glad you posted that pic. I know the Nordic clamp is designed for a 1.06 tube and the KZ is 1.05 I assumed they would work together. I found a non beretta specific clamp I am going to use with mine until the correct Nordic extension shows up. Nothing wrong with the KZ and I found out the nut on both ends does remove. I was mistaken about that earlier. I am curious if a Nordic nut would work too. In any case it’s an attractive option if you can’t wait or don’t want to spend the $$ on the Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Went with the KZ tube from BlowTach and the Nordic barrel clamp. It’s actually really well made. The KZ tube doesn’t come with a extended spring but Eric Stern from Beretta said you don’t need a new spring for a +2.
    Name:  8C23E141-0746-480C-B800-02E3EF169DA5.jpg
Views: 1204
Size:  13.8 KB Name:  323D0877-55D8-4856-A3FD-67BA1B95D96F.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  13.7 KB
    Did you have any clearance issues with the clamp and front sight? Is that the beretta specific one or the standard clamp?

Quote Originally Posted by sigfla View Post
    I am glad you posted that pic. I know the Nordic clamp is designed for a 1.06 tube and the KZ is 1.05 I assumed they would work together. I found a non beretta specific clamp I am going to use with mine until the correct Nordic extension shows up. Nothing wrong with the KZ and I found out the nut on both ends does remove. I was mistaken about that earlier. I am curious if a Nordic nut would work too. In any case it’s an attractive option if you can’t wait or don’t want to spend the $$ on the Nordic.
    This one: http://Nordic 12ga Barrel Clamp Blac..._qOCWEbZKKX2WF

Quote Originally Posted by sigfla View Post
    Did you have any clearance issues with the clamp and front sight? Is that the beretta specific one or the standard clamp?
    No clearance issues...
    Name:  F8B6E8B4-32A7-4224-93C1-5D4B77520FFD.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  69.3 KB Name:  0FBA4B11-1C8E-498B-B28C-B2C7A201DA38.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  34.8 KB

I called territorial arms Friday to inquire about the 112 in stock. Had to leave a message and have not heard back. I'll try the Grab-A-Gun email notification and see if it pans out. Thanks to all.

User Tag List