Thread: Hitchhiker Compatibility

Hitchhiker Compatibility

Understand the current holster fits 43, 43X, 48. However, I have an older model 43 holster that predates the 48. Haven't purchased the 48 yet, just wondering if the old 43 holster will fit or I will need another. Guess I can wait and see, but thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Umm, is your holster longer than the 43 slide? If so, than a 48 should fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Umm, is your holster longer than the 43 slide? If so, than a 48 should fit.

It is longer but maybe not enough, width also an issue. I'll figure it out on my own after I pick up a 48. I was hoping either DSG (no dice with post or PM) or someone with direct experience with an older model holster could answer. But thanks for the maybe generally, possibly correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    It is longer but maybe not enough, width also an issue. I'll figure it out on my own after I pick up a 48. I was hoping either DSG (no dice with post or PM) or someone with direct experience with an older model holster could answer. But thanks for the maybe generally, possibly correct answer.
    @Willard

info at darkstargear dot com

Tom will get back to you.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    @Willard

info at darkstargear dot com

Tom will get back to you.
    Thanks Blues. I tried asking a question on their website as first iteration (interest of full disclosure the information I sent into their website was from the wrong order..I cited a Glock 34 order instead of the 43 order as I had both in my shopping history...not sure why I defaulted to dyslexia) but didn't hear either way. Followed up with a PM & post here. No worries. i'll wait until I can locate a 48 locally and if it is a no go source another holster.

Check your spam, your email came in at 9:57 and my reply went out at 9:59. Today's email came in at 1:20, reply out at 1:28.

You could be like @Up1911Fan where all of my emails go to spam for him.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List