Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important announcement

Important announcement

My bespoke, custom chainsaw has arrived.

Name:  9BAFC8A4-E2D5-4154-899E-430BF208145A.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  96.5 KB

Name:  EE7E80D4-91EF-409A-A824-9111E5BAA58F.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  53.7 KB
    #RESIST

There's nothing civil about this war.

No tree is safe

Do you carry that AIWB?

This is another reason mods are shit... I expected to see a video of it tearing apart a fucking Trex or something equally epic...

Student
    Serious question from a suburbanite. What makes a chainsaw custom or bespoke, and what would compel a rural property owner or workingman to seek one instead of mainstream industrial or consumer options?

Cool, now you are going to need one of these...

https://www.amazon.com/Powerhouse-Le.../dp/B01DF9883I

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Serious question from a suburbanite. What makes a chainsaw custom or bespoke, and what would compel a rural property owner or workingman to seek one instead of mainstream industrial or consumer options?
    This thread is junk without a video of it ripping through a 24" maple log.

Speed and Torque. It'll basically rip through a log/tree faster. Depending can be seconds. Also you can bury the bar in wood and it still is throwing chips.

With a modded saw I can run a longer bar and a chain with more teeth (full house as BBR, calls them) then a saw of equal cc's.

Bar length is a east coast vs west coast thing like 9 vs 45 but a longer bar can get through bigger wood in one cut, you don't got to bend over to buck, and my favorite I used last week - I am a little farther away from the sketchy bound up pile of logs that was a tree with tensions I don't really understand. When you cut an escape route for a buck, you get excited.

What model is that LL? That off the shelf, or custom? I have a 455 Rancher, and have cut wood with it for 12-13 years, (I have a outside woodburner for heat) and it’s badass, Always worked well, no major issues.. If I had to replace it, it would be with another one, or I’d be open to a Stihl...
    Last edited by ralph; 05-15-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Cool, now you are going to need one of these...

https://www.amazon.com/Powerhouse-Le.../dp/B01DF9883I
    I never knew they made those things...Wow! There’s a few times when something like that can come in handy...!

User Tag List