Thread: Ruger GP100 4" stainless with 2 sight sets and HKS speedloader and Ruger hard case

Vending Machine Operator

Ruger GP100 4" stainless with 2 sight sets and HKS speedloader and Ruger hard case

This is an excellent condition Ruger GP100 chambered in .357 Magnum/.38 Special with Wood/Rubber grips, two sets of sights, and an HKS speed loader. I've only shot about 200 rounds through it in my ownership of approx 18 months to 2 years, it was purchased from a PF member who took wonderful care of it, and it comes with both stock sights and Millett sights including front orange bar sight.

GP100s seem to be going for $700-950 on various gun sites depending on caliber, barrel length, and finish. For this one, including two sets of sights, a speedloader, and a hard case (about $100 of extras) I am asking $650 + shipping.

Frankly, I love this revolver. It has been nothing but reliable and strong. If it had no emotional attachment, I'd never sell it. But it was my ex's favorite gun and having it around bums me out. It deserves a home where it will be properly appreciated.

I am selling 50% to fund my new PC gaming rig, 50% because having my ex's gun around bums me out.

Includes the Ruger-branded hard case, manual, HK speedloader, and I may have a second set of grips around here but no guarantee on that.

Any "soot" seen in the pics is purely because I didn't clean it after the last range trip. I will give it a sparkling clean before shipping, and if needed for the sale I'll do it before.

Edit: Price dropped to 675 + shipping

Edit 2: Price dropped to 650 + shipping
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 05-23-2020 at 12:42 PM. Reason: price reduction
    Assistant District Attorney (I hate lawyers too) | Admitted Beretta and S&W M2.0 Fanboy

Vending Machine Operator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Assistant District Attorney (I hate lawyers too) | Admitted Beretta and S&W M2.0 Fanboy

Vending Machine Operator
    Price drop to $650 + shipping for all.

User Tag List