Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interview with the new CEO of Taurus

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Apparently they're working on the customer service aspect too
    I will pass on tne message to my friend!
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Someone want to broad stroke it for me? I'm not watching 40-minutes of non-educational Youtube. Particularly not about Taurus...Sorry Caleb.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Someone want to broad stroke it for me? I'm not watching 40-minutes of non-educational Youtube. Particularly not about Taurus...Sorry Caleb.
    It’s worth watching, and I have a hard time watching most stuff.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    You can also treat it like a podcast and just listen while you make dinner and wash dishes.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I actually recommend it in podcast format, it's available on iTunes, Google, Alexa, and Spotify. There are some good nuggets in there, at least I think so.

I have to say, it did make me go page through the Taurus USA website while I was listening.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I actually recommend it in podcast format, it's available on iTunes, Google, Alexa, and Spotify. There are some good nuggets in there, at least I think so.
    There are, and it gives me real hope that Taurus will do some good work.

The TH9 compact with a decent trigger and reliable function would be a decent TDA subcompact option. Still, the revolver series is what really has me interested.

Vending Machine Operator
    Have never had good luck with Taurus or liked them, but even in that context I've always said they consistently have very cool looking designs I'd probably buy if they were trustworthy.

Having them acknowledge the current reputation is notable. Even the shittiest companies will dodge that as much as they can.

It would be a crazy thing to me for Taurus to turn into a real contender for service guns and CCW guns, but I'm a capitalist at heart and quality competition is always a good thing.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Also posted this in the revolver thread, but I want to post it here as well. Too add to my original post, if I had someone I trusted tell me the revolver I looked at was good to go I would take a chance on it.

Almost bought an 856 today. Liked the weight, DAO with a hammer, 6 shots.

However the trigger felt off on a chamber or two and it looked like paint was missing from part of the trigger.

Maybe it was fine and I’m wrong about the trigger. Revolver expertise is not something I posses.

If I trusted it to work I would no doubt get one. It checks most of the boxes I want checked.

User Tag List