Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Current ammo prices

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    Are they connected with SGAmmo.com? The websites are the same design

Yep

Site Supporter
    I ain’t buying diddle online right now. Just replacing what I shoot as I go. The two LGS I visit have had 9 at around .24, plus the occasional in stock at Atwoods. Went into Academy and Atwoods yesterday. Academy had UMC at 9.50/box and Atwoods had Federal Champion at 19/100 for brass and 17 for Ali cased. Hoping they might still have some today since we’re headed back down there to shop for the kids new bicycles.

I'm trying to hold out a bit more before ordering another case of 9mm but I seem to be pouring through 300-500 rounds a week. Yesterday's session was 300 plus.

Ammo can gets lighter and lighter. I may be able to hold off until June but an order is on the horizon.

The positive, as of this morning I am seeing a good bit more 9mm available. Still about$40 more per case, but available.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    The positive, as of this morning I am seeing a good bit more 9mm available. Still about$40 more per case, but available.
    SG has seemed to consistently have at least some. But at 270 plus shipping. I’m more than happy to patronize the LGS at a few cents a round less to keep inventory up. But .24 has been about my break point.

Site Supporter
    I was down to about a case of each so I just ordered a couple cases of 45 ACP and a case of 38 Super from SG. It was painful, but I figure it might get worse before it gets better so I bit the bullet so to speak.

Site Supporter
    After finding ammo at Academy last week, thought I’d check online last night. They had WWB 100 round at $22 and Browning 150 round at $29. I ordered my fives boxes of the Browning and will pick it up today while in civilization. The store the opposite way in Oklahoma didn’t have much of anything. This one may have had more, but I figured I was better off snagging 750 rounds in the bigger boxes.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I grabbed a case of steel case Wolf .223 at TargetsportsUSA. Was only $50 more than pre-panic pricing.

BFGC has .223 62 Speer GD on sale for $77/100. Grabbed 300rd. On top of what I already have, should be enough to vet my two SBRs and leave a bunch left over.

User Tag List