Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LTT Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thanks, Geno for the kind words. I will make sure I pass this along to the team and Aimee. Jonah did the gun for you, he does great work and I think his trigger jobs are better than mine now. Hell, he has done more of them in the last year than I have in the last 20 years.

Speaking of 20 years, it is pretty darn close to that long since you got your first custom pistol from me.
    Been a long time Ernest and the time has all been good. I figured Jonah probably did the last couple pistols and he does a fantastic job. Really liking this 92X Compact he just turned out, having a hard time not picking it up all through the day. Continued good fortune with your growing operation.

These guns (pictured today) were purchased around 2000 and 2001 and soon sent to LTT. Originally with 16# D-springs. They now have 13# hammer springs and VZ grips. The addiction had begun! Thank you Mr. Langdon.
    Name:  LTT's.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  59.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Stony Lane View Post
    These guns (pictured today) were purchased around 2000 and 2001 and soon sent to LTT. Originally with 16# D-springs. They now have 13# hammer springs and VZ grips. The addiction had begun! Thank you Mr. Langdon.
    Name:  LTT's.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  59.4 KB
    Those are a blast from the past! Thanks for posting this picture!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I asked for green fiber optic front sight on a $1,440 purchase and no attention was paid to my request. But overall pleased with the firearm. So in my judgement, customer service could be improved.
    Last edited by Gingerkid; 05-16-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerkid View Post
    I asked for green fiber optic front sight on a $1,440 purchase and no attention was paid to my request. But overall pleased with the firearm. So in my judgement, customer service could be improved.
    Did you follow up at all after receipt?
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Back when the first LTT came out, they ran a sale over the 4-day Thanksgiving weekend so I bought two.

I think I missed something at check out, like I was supposed to put in the FFL's address in the ship to instead of just forwarding it later like I did. Aimee called me at what I think was 2000 on a holiday evening to make sure we had everything squared away, I was really surprised. I'm used to not even being able to get email responses from most people except during business hours M-F, let alone talk to an actual person who is motivated to take care of a customer.

In retrospect, it was poor form on my part to post (below) and would delete if I could.

There was no good reason to put it out there without first allowing LTT an opportunity to make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerkid View Post

User Tag List