Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 PF hat thread, maybe potentially possibly going to be a thing (soon)tm or not

I'm in for at least one. Would prefer velcro to buckle but it's not a deal breaker. black-on-black is my first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If we do one color scheme, I'm going to need to charge about $25+shipping. If we do two options, I'm going to need to charge about $30+shipping. I'll have to order at least 50, and if we split into two options they'll need to be 25/25.

This is for an unstructured hat, no button, and either velcro or cloth/buckle closure.

Prices might vary a buck or two either way depending on exact options selected. It goes down roughly $1.40 a unit if we can get enough interest for 75 or more hats.

If people are interested at that pricing, let me know and I'll move forward with getting a sample and ordering.

**LEAD TIME IS AT LEAST 8.5 WEEKS FROM ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER** I think that's completely reasonable for domestic manufacturing in today's environment and would rather support Ohio then a shop abroad. Keep in mind the time delay if I have to take pre-orders, though.

I will edit this in to the first post as well.
    I am 100% good with black with an orange sandwich in the brim and orange logo. Credit card ready.

I will be good for one (ETA: will prepay), will go for whatever the collective wants most, would lean to black/orange with Velcro, if this is a democracy...

Site Supporter
    If we do one color scheme, I'm going to need to charge about $25+shipping. If we do two options, I'm going to need to charge about $30+shipping. I'll have to order at least 50, and if we split into two options they'll need to be 25/25.

This is for an unstructured hat, no button, and either velcro or cloth/buckle closure.

Prices might vary a buck or two either way depending on exact options selected. It goes down roughly $1.40 a unit if we can get enough interest for 75 or more hats.

If people are interested at that pricing, let me know and I'll move forward with getting a sample and ordering.

**LEAD TIME IS AT LEAST 8.5 WEEKS FROM ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER** I think that's completely reasonable for domestic manufacturing in today's environment and would rather support Ohio then a shop abroad. Keep in mind the time delay if I have to take pre-orders, though.

I will edit this in to the first post as well.
    Take my money. Will happily prepay. 1xblack with orange sandwich and lettering. Unless they are all black/black, then I’ll take one of those instead.

I'm in for any of those options. Black with orange sandwich and logo sounds good, and I'll pick up that one even if there are two options.

The BCM hats I have, which are several years old now, all have a Reggie Matthews tag in them: http://www.reggiematthewspromotions.com/Products.html

I don't see anything on the website about Made in America, though there are a ton of products on his site. It looks like y'all have a vendor selected. I only bring it up because another member mentioned liking them and they are the only hats I've found that consistently fit my child-sized melon. My current favorite one is in need of replacement, so this is great timing. I am just tossing out another option to investigate of the current vendor falls through.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It may be a decent idea to link directly to another "order only" thread with nothing but:

how many...
    Which color combo(s)

may keep the bookkeeping/management a little easier.

but just in case:
    one of each color
    or
    both the same color if only one available
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Take my money. Will happily prepay. 1xblack with orange sandwich and lettering. Unless they are all black/black, then I’ll take one of those instead.
    Ditto.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    I'm in for any of those options. Black with orange sandwich and logo sounds good, and I'll pick up that one even if there are two options.

The BCM hats I have, which are several years old now, all have a Reggie Matthews tag in them: http://www.reggiematthewspromotions.com/Products.html

I don't see anything on the website about Made in America, though there are a ton of products on his site. It looks like y'all have a vendor selected. I only bring it up because another member mentioned liking them and they are the only hats I've found that consistently fit my child-sized melon. My current favorite one is in need of replacement, so this is great timing. I am just tossing out another option to investigate of the current vendor falls through.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    The tag inside says "made in China" but I can see if he has a Made in the USA option.

I'll probably get another quote if I can find another domestic manufacturer, but I really want this to be a completely made in the USA product.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    https://forms.gle/1E7ihN776ve3NY957

Google survey for preferences. Note I am not collecting emails or any personal data, responses are anonymous.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    https://forms.gle/1E7ihN776ve3NY957

Google survey for preferences. Note I am not collecting emails or any personal data, responses are anonymous.
    Done.

User Tag List