Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 PF hat thread, maybe potentially possibly going to be a thing (soon)tm or not

We are a bunch of fat head motherfuckers.

http://<a href="https://youtu.be/T1M...1MwfZzVsII</a>
    Ignore Alien Orders

There is an echo in here. Subtle, American made, adjustable (leather or fabric adjuster - not the plastic buttons - and accommodating of a larger-sized melon). Orange is not a dealbreaker. Ideally under $50.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand

Stuff that works with long hair

The black and red one is pretty conventional, except you can see the adjustment velcro straps are long. Means you can fit tied up long hair thru and still get the hat off without pulling hair out. I took a pic of the maker. Scca made these.

the second is an eotech vudu hat ( the voodoo doll that is the mascot is adorbs) said to be unstructured six panel. I think they even have one in blaze orange. The back is elasticized so a low ponytail works. Based on some of the comments here about planetoid sized heads, idk, but with hair plus head size I don’t wear a small hat either. The eotech one doesn’t have brand info on it that I can see.

again my experience, ommv.
    Name:  048AEDE0-6896-4834-9225-DB3EF32BF092.jpeg
Views: 258
Size:  17.5 KBName:  8531EEB3-67F7-4B45-8AF7-2BBD4D0CF48C.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  38.5 KBName:  FF3A52EB-DEE8-4587-BC21-3D516C93ABD2.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  34.4 KB

I'm in for a hat. I like gray. Gray with orange P-F would be sweet.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    what else do you want?
    https://youtu.be/gdYXQ-IPZcc?t=35

Name:  NotThis.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  26.8 KB

In for orange logo on black or black on black.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    it might be just black on black or orange on orange or orange on black or plaid. Probably plaid.
    Dead men don't wear plaid so if I'm still alive when soon™ happens I'd be up for a plaid version.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I've reached out to Graffiti Caps and will let you guys know what they say about the feasibility of our specs, if it makes sense to do a run of black/black and black/orange within our numbers, and what the minimum order will be.

If there's a lot of interest, I'll probably have to take pre-orders to help fund the initial order.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Minimum run is 50. We can do two color schemes split evenly into 25/25, but it will add to the cost per unit.
    I know we've seen black/black, black/orange, gray/orange as "wants".

Unless heartburn is severe, how about black with an orange sandwich in the brim and orange logo and if the cost per unit increase is palatable a black/black version. If the per cost unit is significantly higher we may just have to go the Model T route. Any color you want, as long as it's black.

If we do one color scheme, I'm going to need to charge about $25+shipping. If we do two options, I'm going to need to charge about $30+shipping. I'll have to order at least 50, and if we split into two options they'll need to be 25/25.

This is for an unstructured hat, no button, and either velcro or cloth/buckle closure.

Prices might vary a buck or two either way depending on exact options selected. It goes down roughly $1.40 a unit if we can get enough interest for 75 or more hats.

If people are interested at that pricing, let me know and I'll move forward with getting a sample and ordering.

**LEAD TIME IS AT LEAST 8.5 WEEKS FROM ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER** I think that's completely reasonable for domestic manufacturing in today's environment and would rather support Ohio then a shop abroad. Keep in mind the time delay if I have to take pre-orders, though.

I will edit this in to the first post as well.

I'm in for at least one, no preference on the specs you laid out. If pre-order/pre-paid is necessary, that's fine.

User Tag List