Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 PF hat thread, maybe potentially possibly going to be a thing (soon)tm or not

I generally wear any hats I do buy into lots of NPE places or around people that I regularly see while in them, so I would strongly prefer that it doesn’t say “pistol-forum” on it, not even small on the rear, and only has a P-F logo. Forgot to say that earlier

Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    I like the orange on black hat Todd G was wearing in the background here.

http://pistol-training.com/
    I think that is the official forum cap. Todd gave me one and I still wear it to the indoor range every week. That is years worth of usage. Still serviceable, but very sad looking. It means a lot to me. Would be great to replace it with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    I think that is the official forum cap. Todd gave me one and I still wear it to the indoor range every week. That is years worth of usage. Still serviceable, but very sad looking. It means a lot to me. Would be great to replace it with the same.
    That is a treasure for sure! I'd really love one of those or one slightly updated into a P-F motif that paid homage to the original. I'd buy at least two of either.

I don't wear firearm related clothing in public, but this is acceptably subtle for my purposes/tastes. I imagine that's what Todd was thinking when it was designed?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    So the intent is just a PF logo, no words at all. I get not having "pistol" anywhere on your clothing. You can claim it's from your last trip to Pony Fantasy camp.

I don't know what minimum orders are going to be but I strongly suspect we need *a* design. I'll see how much "options" run up the price, but it might be just black on black or orange on orange or orange on black or plaid. Probably plaid.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    But it might be just black on black or orange on orange or orange on black or plaid. Probably plaid.
    Mods hat should be special.

Name:  modsss.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  58.0 KB

Perhaps an orange ribbon. RHIP!

I'd say the official

Name:  cooltext347494907650352.png
Views: 283
Size:  2.7 KB

on black or dark gray or khaki would be awesome. An all orange hat would be less.
    Last edited by FNFAN; 05-10-2020 at 05:25 PM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

One of you investigator types find out who makes the BCM hats. Those are excellent, imho, unless they've changed how they make 'em in the last few years.

Black with orange threading and orange logo on 'fuzzy' cut canvas black or dark grey patch.

Yeah, I'm in if I live long enough for soon(tm) to occur.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

i would like it to be size adjustable not flex-fit. I have a planetoid for a head and those flex-fits feel like a rubber band around my head. I would pay $30-40 for a quality custom cap.

Site Supporter
    If it's adjustable, low profile and less than $50 I'm in for at least one, maybe two. Probably two.

Please include me as a vote for a hat. I will say that I have an apparently oversized head, and that I'd be willing to pay extra for a "plus-size", and pay extra for American-made.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

If it's not orange as the main color I'm in.

Do I have preferences? Yeah. Black, unstructured, quality brim. Trucker, or regular, whatever.

Will I buy it anyway so I can rep PF at matches and stuff? Probably, yeah.

-Cory

User Tag List