Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 PF hat thread, maybe potentially possibly going to be a thing (soon)tm or not

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    https://forms.gle/1E7ihN776ve3NY957

Google survey for preferences. Note I am not collecting emails or any personal data, responses are anonymous.
    Done. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

COVID-19. Also made in China. Just sayin.

I second the motion for no Trucker Hats. I also second the motion for a TLG "commemorative" scheme, a la the TLG photo mentioned on previous page.

I will definitely commit to buying at least one cap regardless of the final specifications,unless 🌈 and unicorns will be part of it. My preferences would be 100% American made (that is a priority even if cost is greater), lightweight breathable cloth (no mesh) either dark grey or black with embroidered orange Pf logo, no button, either flex fit or Velcro adjustable.

Must be USA made...else, I'm out.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Must be USA made...else, I'm out.
    Based on the number of times @BehindBlueI's has specifically stated that he's making domestic production a requirement, I don't think that will be an issue. I'll just add that I appreciate the emphasis placed on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    I will definitely commit to buying at least one cap regardless of the final specifications,unless 🌈 and unicorns will be part of it. My preferences would be 100% American made (that is a priority even if cost is greater), lightweight breathable cloth (no mesh) either dark grey or black with embroidered orange Pf logo, no button, either flex fit or Velcro adjustable.
    I had assumed embroidered.

-Cory

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Curious. Where was there any indication whatsoever that 🦄 and 🌈 were going to be a part of this ?

i can play. I’m in for a hat as it’s just a PF hat with nothing else I might object to. Oh wait I guess that was the point of the thread.

Answered survey. I’d order at least two.

Survey answered. I need another cap without the button on top.

Would prefer gray to black cause summer sun at high altitude.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Just submitted hat preferences. I'll need one that meets @Medusa long-hair specs if the barbershops don't open up soon.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List