Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 PF hat thread, maybe potentially possibly going to be a thing (soon)tm or not

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

2020 PF hat thread, maybe potentially possibly going to be a thing (soon)tm or not

No promises but if there's actually sufficient interest and folks can agree on what they actually want, PF *MIGHT* move forward with the hat idea (soon)tm. My wife runs a little costume jewelry business and would be set up for the logistics of it already so that's a plus.

So other then no button on top, probably orange, probably with the PF logo, and probably designed to worn upon your head what else do you want? And what price range are you willing to support? I'd like to do a made in the USA hat if that's even possible these days, but I expect that'll be more money if I can even find it.

**UPDATE**

THIS WILL BE A MADE IN THE USA HAT FOR THESE PRICES

If we do one color scheme, I'm going to need to charge about $25+shipping. If we do two options, I'm going to need to charge about $30+shipping. I'll have to order at least 50, and if we split into two options they'll need to be 25/25.

This is for an unstructured hat, no button, and either velcro or cloth/buckle closure.

Prices might vary a buck or two either way depending on exact options selected. It goes down roughly $1.40 a unit if we can get enough interest for 75 or more hats.

If people are interested at that pricing, let me know and I'll move forward with getting a sample and ordering.

**LEAD TIME IS AT LEAST 8.5 WEEKS FROM ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER** I think that's completely reasonable for domestic manufacturing in today's environment and would rather support Ohio then a shop abroad. Keep in mind the time delay if I have to take pre-orders, though.

**POLL**

https://forms.gle/1E7ihN776ve3NY957
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 05-11-2020 at 07:53 PM.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    No promises but if there's actually sufficient interest and folks can agree on what they actually want, PF *MIGHT* move forward with the hat idea (soon)tm. My wife runs a little costume jewelry business and would be set up for the logistics of it already so that's a plus.

So other then no button on top, probably orange, probably with the PF logo, and probably designed to worn upon your head what else do you want? And what price range are you willing to support? I'd like to do a made in the USA hat if that's even possible these days, but I expect that'll be more money if I can even find it.
    www.graffiticaps.com

1-800-992-8093

Cut, sewn and assembled in USA
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Will support, up to 30ish

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I’d just like it to be long hair friendly. I have two ball caps that are, can find brands and pics if desired. Also, prefer it doesn’t look like a 70s trucker hat. My .02 from the distaff side, ommv.

Site Supporter
    In only if it says "mods are shit" somewhere in or on the hat and won't get me kilt in the street.

In all seriousness, the link @blues provided looks good. I like the low profile 6 panel option. I too don't like flat brimmed trucker hats.

Chris

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    As a child of the 80s raised in Wyoming - I HATE TRUCKER HATS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    www.graffiticaps.com

1-800-992-8093

Cut, sewn and assembled in USA
    I was looking at them already.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I’d just like it to be long hair friendly. I have two ball caps that are, can find brands and pics if desired. Also, prefer it doesn’t look like a 70s trucker hat. My .02 from the distaff side, ommv.
    Yeah, that'd help because I have no idea what makes a hat long hair friendly. Never been a concern for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I was looking at them already.
    Well, then you shoulda said, dammit, and saved me having to walk inside from the porch and copy that info into a post for your lazy ass. Sheesh.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I would prefer something relatively subdued, not big into a bill board on my head.

User Tag List