Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the Lightest Available Reliable Revolver.

Since so many of our threads turn into enabling... figured I’d mention I bought a 351c from a Brian T because of this conversation.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Since so many of our threads turn into enabling... figured I’d mention I bought a 351c from a Brian T because of this conversation.
    Mine arrives tomorrow

Site Supporter
    FYI - https://youtu.be/wfonwb-ZlIo Smith & Wesson 340PD Video Review

I don't comment on the content, just saw it as I sit in my chair, dreaming of past shooting times.

The 351c must be a niche gun. I've tried to trade mine a couple times on something I thought I wanted more and got shot down pretty quick. Other than it's mostly redundant to my 43c and fills a hole between the 43c and 332 that doesn't really need to be filled, it's a great little gun.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    The 351c must be a niche gun. I've tried to trade mine a couple times on something I thought I wanted more and got shot down pretty quick. Other than it's mostly redundant to my 43c and fills a hole between the 43c and 332 that doesn't really need to be filled, it's a great little gun.
    I shoot the snot out of my 43c, now north of 7k rounds since I got it. And I definitely have some serious j frame 332/432 envy. I’ve had a few other j frames and LCR’s in .22 & .38/.357, but I’ve wanted a 32 for a good long while. The hunt for that niche gun continues.

Site Supporter
    I shoot the snot out of my 43c, now north of 7k rounds since I got it. And I definitely have some serious j frame 332/432 envy. I’ve had a few other j frames and LCR’s in .22 & .38/.357, but I’ve wanted a 32 for a good long while. The hunt for that niche gun continues.
    Why not the LCR in .32?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Why not the LCR in .32?
    Too heavy. LCR is on the .357 mag frame.

Site Supporter
    Too heavy. LCR is on the .357 mag frame.
    Ok I understand.

Yes a Jframe in .32 would be nice. A 3 or 4 inch version would be great for someone like my wife.

All of those models have been made, but it would nice if they were in current production.

I got really lucky last year and fell into a 332 and a 631 for well below the market values.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    FYI - https://youtu.be/wfonwb-ZlIo Smith & Wesson 340PD Video Review

I don't comment on the content, just saw it as I sit in my chair, dreaming of past shooting times.
    Wow, just watched that and it proves that most stuff on the Utubes is just garbage. As in, here, let me demonstrate that I don't know how to run a revolver...

User Tag List