Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phlster Pro Series

Site Supporter

Phlster Pro Series

I'm not really in the market now, but I thought you guys might find Phlster's new offering interesting:

https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop...select-a-model

It seems to check a lot of boxes: integrated body contour, ambi, compatible with a couple different wing setups, compatible with the popular attachment methods (to include DCC Clips or the new-ish DCC monoblock).

NOTE: I'm in no way affiliated with Phlster or any of their vendors... just thought it was neat.

Site Supporter
    Pretty interested in this, the wedge looks like a cool design.

Whoops, that page wasn't meant to be live just yet, and orders won't be in-stock until next week, much less shipping; as relayed from Mr. PHLster.

That said, I'm pretty darn excited to see this dropping and have an order queued up already. My preference is to store my guns in holsters as-able; as that allows for grab-and-go, and really makes it easier if I'm doing some one-on-one teaching with either no-notice or some selection at the workshop. These will do very nicely in that application, for wear when loaning guns, and for general usage.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Site Supporter
    Damn, pity the page is up early. So it looks like these are sold as g17 length, with an open muzzle to accommodate g34s or comps?

Would be cool if they released some updated lightbearing holsters with a wedge like that. Not sure how retention would work if they kept the wedge ambi though.

Site Supporter
    As an aside, if you look closely at the product photos, the pistol looks to have a Gadget/SCD.

Looks pretty good. Clearly took some inspiration from others, just as those others took inspiration from previous PHLster designs.

There are now a solid set of Kydex (etc) manufacturers pushing each other to develop new innovations. Good deal.

Pro Series is pretty legit. To be determined if it supplants my usual go to, but I dig it as a quickly shipped, ambi and multiple carry mode holster.

Name:  5E274C16-D8C0-40C5-A05F-9D2AF55ACDCC.jpg
Views: 1521
Size:  61.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 167 View Post
    Pro Series is pretty legit. To be determined if it supplants my usual go to, but I dig it as a quickly shipped, ambi and multiple carry mode holster.

Name:  5E274C16-D8C0-40C5-A05F-9D2AF55ACDCC.jpg
Views: 1521
Size:  61.8 KB
    Fixed retention?
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Fixed retention?
    Yes, but is pretty much spot on. Very snappy. Some people might like it a touch tighter I suppose.

User Tag List