Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suppressor Covers?

Suppressor Covers?

Who do we like for a suppressor cover?

Suppressor Covers?

https://www.armageddongear.com/Suppressor-Covers

Note: do not melt aramid fibers from your cover in your taper mount. That’s hard to clean out.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

I use the Armageddon Gear cover.

https://www.armageddongear.com/Suppressor-Cover

Works fine for slow fire on everything from 6.5 Creedmore to my AR pistol. Rapid fire in the pistol makes it too hot tho. They do have a version for this, I just haven't purchased one yet.

Does the Armageddon covers have some type of mechanism to prevent it from slipping forward on the can?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Does the Armageddon covers have some type of mechanism to prevent it from slipping forward on the can?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    https://www.armageddongear.com/Suppressor-Covers

Note: do not melt aramid fibers from your cover in your taper mount. That’s hard to clean out.
    Good stuff, ordering.

@LittleLebowski do you know of a cover for the EA Vox S?
    Last edited by Grey; 05-08-2020 at 11:16 AM.

I have a Cole-Tac HTP on my Hybrid and a Cole-Tac high temp pouch for my Octane. They work well for me although I'm not a high speed low drag guy.

The Armageddon Gear looks to be more of a mirage cover rather than a true suppressor cover, even with the high temp cover. I am personally more interested in the Rifles Only HAD, or possibly the Burnproof Gear Heavy, for when my Warsport Suppressor Sock wears out. I've also heard that the Manta Suppressor Sleeve and Bowers SupCov are excellent options, albeit ugly as fuck. The Magpul by all accounts performs the best, but at the expense of very heavy weight.

Suppressor Covers?

I don’t cover AR cans, just want them to cool ASAP. I have a folded and crumpled piece of aluminum foil that I wrap the can with so it doesn’t start a fire in my bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    The Armageddon Gear looks to be more of a mirage cover rather than a true suppressor cover, even with the high temp cover. I am personally more interested in the Rifles Only HAD, or possibly the Burnproof Gear Heavy, for when my Warsport Suppressor Sock wears out. I've also heard that the Manta Suppressor Sleeve and Bowers SupCov are excellent options, albeit ugly as fuck. The Magpul by all accounts performs the best, but at the expense of very heavy weight.
    The Manta works but it is big and kinda heavy. It was nice when I had it on my suppressed machine gun but it is cumbersome for more dynamic gun handling.

User Tag List