Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction-Bruce Cartwright-SAC Tactical

Introduction-Bruce Cartwright-SAC Tactical

Folks:
    I recently joined Pistol-Forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a retired FBI Special Agent. I retired in 2017. I served in several field offices and investigated violent crimes, drug organizations, and terrorism matters among others. In addition to my investigative duties, I had what the Bureau called collateral duties. I was a firearms instructor, emergency medical technician, legal advisor, and police instructor. I did a stint teaching firearms at our academy in the Firearms Training Unit. I followed that up with a stint as a full time firearms instructor in our Washington DC office. I developed training courses for law enforcement entities in my various duty stations.

After I retired, I did some teaching with another retired agent. In 2019, I formed a training company called SAC Tactical. I am based in western Montana. My website is: "https://saconsco.com" I have more detailed information about my background there if you are interested.

I have sought out training from folks like Ken Hackathorn, Pat Rogers and several others. I also study Aikido. I am a life long shooter. I enjoy all types of firearms, but revolvers get a lot of attention from me these days.

I tend to be pretty circumspect and like to stay in my "lane". I look forward to contributing where appropriate. Thanks for allowing me to present my introduction.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

Welcome, Bruce!
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Welcome aboard Bruce.

ETA: I see you are only 14 hrs driving from me, I'll have to check out your class catalog.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Greetings!

Welcome!

Welcome!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

@Bruce Cartwright

An offering to the gods is mandatory upon signing up.

Pics of revolvers and MP5/10s will suffice.

Welcome!
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Welcome to the crew. Your expertise should prove helpful here.

Welcome to the forum!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Hey Bruce!

Friends,

Bruce is a friend and an all around great guy. We get together a number of times a year at our mutual friends and it is always a great time. He is a true wealth of knowledge due to his extensive background, which he is being pretty modest about. He is also a truly funny guy so he will fit right in around here. Plus he has a love of revolvers and old school leather, which is an added bonus.

It is fantastic that he has come in from out of the shadows!

Welcome buddy

User Tag List