Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans in failed coup attempt in Venezuela

Americans in failed coup attempt in Venezuela

This should prove interesting. They allegedly have captured a couple American citizens who were involved in the kidnapping attempt b.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/behind...ezuelas-maduro

“The two Americans were identified as Luke Denman and Airan Berry, both previously U.S. Special Forces soldiers, also known as Green Berets. However, another former Green Beret, Florida-based Jordan Goudreau, is saying he orchestrated the botched attack from Colombia.”

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    This should prove interesting. They allegedly have captured a couple American citizens who were involved in the kidnapping attempt b.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/behind...ezuelas-maduro

“The two Americans were identified as Luke Denman and Airan Berry, both previously U.S. Special Forces soldiers, also known as Green Berets. However, another former Green Beret, Florida-based Jordan Goudreau, is saying he orchestrated the botched attack from Colombia.”
    Hmmm, curious.
    I wonder if there isn't an Intelligence Officer somewhere in the shadows of all this. "Don't worry Bro, anything goes wrong, I got your back on this. Me and the entire weight of the US Government will move heaven and earth to get you home".
    And then his cell number was no longer in service.

Naah, never happen.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I told my wife, "If, IF, someone in the CIA is behind this, it's some rogue dude in the Argentinian office who is bored off his gourd."

This strikes me as pretty much just Oath Keeper'ish-type behavior. Where someone thought, "Fuck it, let's go cause a little ruckus."

Shame, people with those kinds of talents could do productive things with their time, than undertaking a poorly planned operation - https://www.freeburmarangers.org/
    I considered that too, but one mark of the SF dudes, no matter what branch, is being highly intelligent.
    This does not reek of high intelligence.

I really hope you are right, because the current administration does not need to be involved in any failed "The Dogs of War" type operations. I think there hands are pretty full right now with Covid-19
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I considered that too, but one mark of the SF dudes, no matter what branch, is being highly intelligent.
    This does not reek of high intelligence.

I really hope you are right, because the current administration does not need to be involved in any failed "The Dogs of War" type operations. I think there hands are pretty full right now with Covid-19
    While I agree, our Nation's best soldiers are generally among the brightest. BUT...anyone can fall off the intelligence wagon with enough time and low effort.

It's the only explanation for why people are still communists.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I told my wife, "If, IF, someone in the CIA is behind this, it's some rogue dude in the Argentinian office who is bored off his gourd."

This strikes me as pretty much just Oath Keeper'ish-type behavior. Where someone thought, "Fuck it, let's go cause a little ruckus."
    Disagree. It will have been sanctioned but disavowed..."if caught, you're on your own" sort of op.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Two very informative links on this. Check out the pictures of their gear in the second link.

https://apnews.com/79346b4e428676424c0e5669c80fc310

https://auroraintel.net/south-america/operacion-gedeon
    #RESIST

Did one of the guys have Mohawk, gold chains, and a fear of flying?

The other one chomp a cigar, wear black gloves, and a shoot me first jacket?

Don’t worry, they’ll escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    Did one of the guys have Mohawk, gold chains, and a fear of flying?

The other one chomp a cigar, wear black gloves, and a shoot me first jacket?

Don’t worry, they’ll escape.
    It's funny you should mention that.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Hmmm, curious.
    I wonder if there isn't an Intelligence Officer somewhere in the shadows of all this.
    I think the intern would put together a better plan than this.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I think the intern would put together a better plan than this.
    Are we sure someone's 13 year old kid didn't plan this thing?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List