Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting of jogger in GA

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Would you have used that language if they were from the Northeast?
    Yes, but I would have said “what a bunch of fucking retards.”

(Retards come in bunches in New England.)
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Wahlk in the Pahrk after dahrk with your ‘tahrd...
    From Dahchestah...
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Videographer has now been arrested and charged. Felony murder and false imprisonment. Alleged to have assisted with blocking the decedent in
    Well, I was wondering what the nexxus was between the guy shooting the video and the father/son team charged already with murder....

Lesson of the day: If you're going to record a video of some dumb shit going down, taking part in it in any way puts you in line for all of the ''stupid prizes'' that are going to be handed out when everything is sorted out.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Yes, but I would have said “what a bunch of fucking retards.”

(Retards come in bunches in New England.)
    In the spirit of being less offensive to mostly harmless folk and their families, and being far more offensive to the folks who need it, I propose we refer to them from now on in the Scottish fashion: "A right shower of C*nts."
    Would fit with current P-F trends, too.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    In the spirit of being less offensive to mostly harmless folk and their families, and being far more offensive to the folks who need it, I propose we refer to them from now on in the Scottish fashion: "A right shower of C*nts."
    Or, choose one or more of the following:

So here are some of the words and phrases that might help you understand what everyone's saying.

Spoiler: there are a lot of words for "idiot" and "dirty."

Awa' n bile your head (Away and boil your head): Get lost

Bampot: Idiot

Bassa: Bastard

Baw: Testicle; the root of many general insults including "bawjaws," "bawbag," and "bawface"

Clipe: tattle-tale, snitch; as in , "Don't be a wee clipe"

Doaty: Stupid

Dobber: Idiot, jerk

Erse like a bag o' washin (Ass like a bag of laundry): A negative assessment of a woman's attractiveness

Face like a skelped erse (Face like a slapped ass): Describes a person's face that's red with rage or blushing

Hackit: Ugly

Howlin: Smelly

I wouldnae ride her in tae battle (I wouldn't ride her into battle): An negative assesment of a woman's attractiveness

Jakey: Alcoholic, or

Jessie: An epheminate man

Jobby: Feces, also used to refer to something as trash or junk

Lavvy heid: Toilet head

Mince: Rubbish, as in, "You're talking mince"

Numpty: Idiot

Nyaff: Irrirating person

Roaster: Idiot

Rocket: Idiot

Scabby: Dirty

Scrote: Scrotum, literally, but a general insult

Shut ye geggie: Shut up, shut your mouth

Tube: Idiot

Yer aff yer heid: You're crazy

Yer bum's oot the windae (You're bum is out the window): You're talking nonsense, not making sense

Yer maw's git balls n yer da' loves it (Your mother has testicles and your father loves it): And example of a genre of insult involving accustations against a person's "maw" or "da"

Walloper: Idiot
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I don't know if the slang is still the same, but back in the day, "retarded" in Boston-speak referred to more than just people. it was used to voice disappointment, disapproval, etc.

"The Sox were retarded today." "That concert was retarded." "The commute this morning was retarded." "That shit's retarded." The second 'r" is given an "h" sound. If something was really and truly awful, it was "wicked retarded" (the opposite being "wicked pisser").

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    i think the first time, something is just tarded. The second time is when its retarded.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

William "Roddie" Bryan told investigators he overheard Travis McMichael use a racial epithet after fatally shooting a black man in Glynn County, Ga., in February, according to court testimony Thursday by a Georgia Bureau of Investigation official.

Bryan told law enforcement officials that McMichael uttered "f****** n*****" after shooting Ahmaud Arbery three times with his Remington 870 shotgun and prior to police arriving on the scene.

Richard Dial, a special agent with GBI and the lead investigator in the case, was asked if there is evidence that McMichael has used the n-word at any other time and he responded, "Yes, sir, many times."

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/86993...-ahmaud-arbery

This is my shocked face.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    William "Roddie" Bryan told investigators he overheard Travis McMichael use a racial epithet after fatally shooting a black man in Glynn County, Ga., in February, according to court testimony Thursday by a Georgia Bureau of Investigation official.

Bryan told law enforcement officials that McMichael uttered "f****** n*****" after shooting Ahmaud Arbery three times with his Remington 870 shotgun and prior to police arriving on the scene.

Richard Dial, a special agent with GBI and the lead investigator in the case, was asked if there is evidence that McMichael has used the n-word at any other time and he responded, "Yes, sir, many times."

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/86993...-ahmaud-arbery
    It's bad enough, but what I really don't understand is that it appears that in the process of running Arbery down, they actually rammed/struck him with their truck.

Apologies for the less than ideal source, but it looks like in all the rush to report about McMichaels language, the various reporters are burying some really important info:

"As Travis and Greg McMichael attempted to head him off, Arbery turned and ran past the truck of William Bryan, who filmed the killing, and Bryan struck Arbery with the side of his truck, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Richard Dial said.

Investigators found a swipe from a palm print on the rear door of Bryan's truck, cotton fibers near the truck bed that "we attribute to contact with Mr. Arbery" and a dent below the fibers, he said"
    https://www.wtva.com/content/news/571015632.html

I would be curious how the defense is going to spin, well after a group of us ran him down and hit him with a truck, he attacked us so we had no choice but to shoot him effectively.

User Tag List