Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting of jogger in GA

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Well then you sir, should sign up for my comprehensive course on How to Make Bad Decisions. For the low cost of only 10,000 dollars you’ll get to spend over 14 hours in the conference room of a Hamptons Inn watching PowerPoint presentations on learning how to always make the wrong choice. And this program is so effective that just sending me a 10% down payment to reserve a spot will get your new life of bad decisions started now. Why wait?

I dunno. A fifth of cheap booze seems like a cheaper way to get the same result :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Months before shooting, the police suggested the homeowner contact the McMichaels whenever he got alerts of activity on his security camera:

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...rE6sN/amp.html
    I find it interesting you keep linking to news about how the McMichaels are tangentially connected to the homeowner. The homeowner has released a statement that they have never interacted with the McMichaels or asked them to intervene or help.

It will be worth noting if evidence emerges otherwise, but so far I have yet to see that it has.

Is there a reason you are ignoring the direct statement of the homeowners?

@blues

You’re killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Upon graduation, you will be awarded with the coveted "Sash of Honor" proclaiming to all, far and wide, to steer clear!

Our valedictorian and salutatorian will also receive the following additional honors...recognized in all 50 states by wannabes everywhere!

So, what are you waiting for? When opportunity knocks, be prepared to knock right back! Call today!
    Oh my. Is that for armed crossing guards?

If you are going to LARP, at least do it right.

If I ever see someone with that sash, there's a chance my remarks might get me shot.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

But wait, there's more!

Enroll in the Skinny Horse "Courses for Horses" and find out just how big of a horse's ass you can make out of yourself with just a few poor decisions. We will beat a dead horse until you find yourself competent in the following arenas:

Passing the Buck (Advanced LEOs only)

Taking the Law Into Your Own Hands (Recommended for both new CCWs as well as old hands)

Citizen's Arrest: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Optics: Who Cares About the Narrative?

When To Use Deadly Force for Misdemeanors

Learning To Live in a Refrigerator Box

Panhandling After Prison

Yes, all these courses are open for registration now, so don't delay. Operators are standing by.
    It would be a service to society if this was a "sticky" on all firearms forums. Followed by the statement "if you don't get the jokes here, please educate yourself further before thinking of defending yourself with a firearm, carrying a firearm, or hell, having a firearm with compatible ammunition in your domicle. "

"Upgrade your gray matter, someday it may matter...." Deltron 3030
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Upon graduation, you will be awarded with the coveted "Sash of Honor" proclaiming to all, far and wide, to steer clear!

Our valedictorian and salutatorian will also receive the following additional honors...recognized in all 50 states by wannabes everywhere!

So, what are you waiting for? When opportunity knocks, be prepared to knock right back! Call today!
    Don't forget the fact that you will now be considered an expert in all things tactics as well as legal issues when posting on internet forums.!

Quote Originally Posted by karandom View Post
    Is there a reason you are ignoring the direct statement of the homeowners?
    I'm not ignoring it, but I give little credence to statements made through a lawyer distancing oneself from public outcry... Besides, it is newsworthy that the local police basically blessed the McMichaels' inserting themselves into the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I'm not ignoring it, but I give little credence to statements made through a lawyer distancing oneself from public outcry... Besides, it is newsworthy that the local police basically blessed the McMichaels' inserting themselves into the matter.
    At least the officer in question was appropriately named:

Officer Robert Rash of the Glynn County Police Department

It could only be better if his first and middle initials were I.B. , though I.R. would work.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

At least the officer in question was appropriately named:

Officer Robert Rash of the Glynn County Police Department

It could only be better if his first and middle initials were I.B. , though I.R. would work.
    As would I. M.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    As would I. M.
    Ayup.

"Who would do such a thing?"

"That would be rash Rash"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List