Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving Back charity raffle, win cool stuff!

Giving Back charity raffle, win cool stuff!

Use the Donate button on their site and put your name/address in the PayPal notes for your ticket.

https://givingbackusa.org
    Name:  scan-scaled.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  58.4 KB
    #RESIST

Bump.
    #RESIST

Grand prize is a 3-day Hunt on our private ~1000 acre property in SW VA for season(s) of your choice (deer/bear overlap), a T/C .308 rifle, Vortex glass, and Black Butterfly Ammunition.

Second prize is a crossbow package that will ensure you can hunt archery season.

Third prize is a $100 Bass Pro Gift card.

Only 500 tickets will be sold, and it’s unlikely we will sell all of those between now and then, so the odds are ever in your favor. We have not actively sold tickets or done any fundraising during the COVID scare, as we feel it is not right to go ask people who are struggling to cough up money at a time like this. We have just recently decided to advertise on social media and a few boards, with the understanding that many people are hurting, and unable to support our efforts right now.

If you don’t want any tickets, we but still want to support the raffle, we have been giving donated tickets to local veterans and first responders. Of course, if you don’t want to support the raffle, and just want to support the effort, that’s great too. We can certainly accommodate that. If you can’t support right now, we definitely understand that! Perhaps think about us next time you are making a donation to charity.

Finally, I want to give a huge heartfelt thanks to all of the PF folks who have already generously donated time and effort to our cause. We make real impacts every day, and none of it would be possible without your guys’ support. Not by a long shot.

Giving Back is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Come on, PF!
    #RESIST

Thanks for the heads up.

Site Supporter
    Really cool to be able to donate tickets to veterans and first responders. It's like a chance to double donate!

Site Supporter
    Super cool! Just picked up a couple for me and a couple to donate.

My SIL and BIL have some land in Hiwassee, VA. Beautiful country and he took a monster buck there last year!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giving Back View Post
    Only 500 tickets will be sold, and it’s unlikely we will sell all of those between now and then
    Am I missing a link to click on or how do you buy them?

Duh, nevermind. Reading is fundamental. I missed this the first time:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Use the Donate button on their site and put your name/address in the PayPal notes for your ticket.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Come on, PF!
    Great cause and if I win a hunt that would be cool cause it'll be my first

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Am I missing a link to click on or how do you buy them?

Duh, nevermind. Reading is fundamental. I missed this the first time:
    No, I’m the one who can barely manage to edit the site without it crashing, so rather than try (for the third time) of making a ticket button, I just decided the work around would be easier to explain than a website that no longer worked!!!
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

User Tag List