Thread: SA Limited Minor Options

SA Limited Minor Options

I thought about putting this in the semi-auto pistol forum but I thought I might get a better response here.

What are my options for a limited minor gun? I would like to keep the cost per gun under $2000 if possible. I would also like something that at least has the option to mount an optic to it even though I know it would no longer fit in limited. I would love to stay with something single action but I don't really think I want to jump back into the 2011 game.

I think I already know the answer but I'm hoping there is something out there that I'm missing.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow. Have it converted to SA only with a straight trigger and replace the springs and hammer. Can be done at CZ Custom or Cajun Gunworks and you should be in at $1700-$1850 including cost of the gun. Great pistol, and great service at both the places I mentioned. Another option would be to NOT have it converted to SAO, and you would have the flexibility of shooting the pistol in Production/SSP divisions by starting with the hammer down if you wanted.

For slightly more than $2000 you can ball out of control with a Wilson Combat EDC X9L and everyone at the range will be jealous of you.

Cz TSO in 9mm

Site Supporter
    CZ tac sport or tac sport orange for sure.

Well....or a Sig 320 [emoji23]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

A CZ of some flavor or wait for the Dan Wesson DWX.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    For slightly more than $2000 you can ball out of control with a Wilson Combat EDC X9L and everyone at the range will be jealous of you.
    I was thinking less than $2000 not $3000 but I would like to try one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    A CZ of some flavor or wait for the Dan Wesson DWX.
    Want a DWX in a bad way

I use my Wilson 9mm Commander in Limited 10 Minor.
    You could pick up a Colt Gold Cup 9mm for around $1600, tune it a little and shoot L10 Minor and stay well under $2000.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Sig P320 X5 Legion top of the line is doing well in Prod, CO, and Lim.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List