Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concealed Holsters For 1-3 Gen S&W Semi-Autos

Relentless Tactical vs Alien Gear holster

I have a S&W M&P Shield 9 and am looking for a good concealable OWB holster. What are your thoughts on The Ultimate Leather Gun Holster 3 Slot Pancake Style by Relentless Tactical? I'm also looking at the Alien Gear Cloak Mod OWB Holster.

I’m going to resurrect this thread. Anyone with some information on concealed carry style holsters for 3rd gen S&W autos? They’re hard to find for sure.

Site Supporter
    Lobo gun leather is a pretty good place to get them. Also check eBay. You an get some decent deals on old 3rd gen holsters there. I think the last one I bought was $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Cereal View Post
    I’m going to resurrect this thread. Anyone with some information on concealed carry style holsters for 3rd gen S&W autos? They’re hard to find for sure.

Sparks and Kramer probably still have the molds for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Sparks and Kramer probably still have the molds for them.
    Milt Sparks surely does as they recently made my wife a VM-2 for her 3913/4 pistols.

Site Supporter
    Mark Garrity made more than a few back in the day. I had one for my 3913. The Leather Arsenal made a summer special type IWB for my issued 4566 that was very comfortable.

Milt Sparks BN55

If you’re looking for all kydex, Clinger Holsters makes one for the 3913. Also, Alien Gear makes one for the 3913. Now, if I could only find mags for the 3913.

Will holsters made for square trigger guard 5906 pistols fit round trigger guard 5906 models? The common theme I'm finding is a lack of quality molds for manufacturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    I'm feeling nostalgic and am collecting various steel and alloy Smiths in 9 & 40. I'm also having a hard time finding used, vintage holsters from when the guns were manufactured and carried.

For those that carried, or still carry, them on and off duty, what were your favorite brands and models to conceal the 39s, 459s, 5906s, 5904s, etc? So far I have both square and round trigger guard guns. Anyone have holsters they're willing to sell?
    High Noon Holsters have models to fit those pistols. I have the Slide Guard versions for a 5906 & 6906.

User Tag List