Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Holsters For 1-3 Gen S&W Semi-Autos

I strongly suggest if you haven't already, check out Ryan's work. It's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish 14 View Post
    I strongly suggest if you haven't already, check out Ryan's work. It's amazing.
    Ryan as in Grizzle holsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    Ryan as in Grizzle holsters?
    You betcha.

Info for anyone else looking for a holster: I recently bought the holster below and it fits 4 different 3rd 9 & 40 guns I've tried, regardless of trigger guard. I've seen similar holsters on eBay for less than $30. The paddle screw mount holes also match the current Safariland belt loops and paddles, so win win!

I'm still open to suggestions and any available for sale.

The model and fit numbers are:
    S&W 2313, 518 18

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Not interested in selling.

However Milt Sparks can and does make holsters for various S&Ws.

My 4506 rides in a 55BN

Nice! I've got one of these on order for my 5906.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    Info for anyone else looking for a holster: I recently bought the holster below and it fits 4 different 3rd 9 & 40 guns I've tried, regardless of trigger guard. I've seen similar holsters on eBay for less than $30. The paddle screw mount holes also match the current Safariland belt loops and paddles, so win win!

I'm still open to suggestions and any available for sale.

The model and fit numbers are:
    S&W 2313, 518 18
    That reminds me, I’m pretty sure I hand one of those around here for the 3913. I had others for the 5906 and the 4506. I would wear one to work and then put on the gun belt when I got there.

I have a Lobo Gun Leather Snap Attachment Pancake and matching mag pouch for my 3913LS. I wore it on my wedding day. This was made back when Ray still owned Lobo. I haven't bought anything from them under the current ownership, so I can't comment on the quality, but the 3913 holster has been great, though it could use some extra boning.

Site Supporter
    I carried my 4566 in a McEvoy Leather Arsenal holster for the 5 years that it was issued to me.

In a trade for a 3953, I got a "index" holster from a company called Gameface Holsters. Its right handed and I am left handed, so I am giving it to an acquaintance. In looking at their website, they seem to offer a few few holster for S&W 2nd and 3rd gen.

I am looking to trade into a 4506 or 4506-1, just sayin'

Site Supporter
    Alessi also used to make holsters for a lot of the S&W autos. I was able to find one of their Talon IWB leather holsters for a 3913 last year on ebay.

User Tag List