Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Holsters For 1-3 Gen S&W Semi-Autos

Concealed Holsters For 1-3 Gen S&W Semi-Autos

I'm feeling nostalgic and am collecting various steel and alloy Smiths in 9 & 40. I'm also having a hard time finding used, vintage holsters from when the guns were manufactured and carried.

For those that carried, or still carry, them on and off duty, what were your favorite brands and models to conceal the 39s, 459s, 5906s, 5904s, etc? So far I have both square and round trigger guard guns. Anyone have holsters they're willing to sell?

Milt Sparks Versa Max 2.

Mine is long gone, but they are a great holster to carry a heavy handgun all day.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    I found an old thumb break safariland off eBay and a lobo leather avenger style holster. I prefer the lobo.

I have a Milt Sparks VM-2 for a 3913/3914 that was my wife's. It should fit any of the short-slide variants, including the 5906-SSV.

Kramer made nice holsters for Gen 3 guns, their IWB#3 was my favorite.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Don Hume made pancakes for them. Fairly nice, but the leather was so thick it kinda overcame the point of carrying the single stacks. Kydex would be better concealment overall, I think.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Not interested in selling.

However Milt Sparks can and does make holsters for various S&Ws.

My 4506 rides in a 55BN

I first carried my 5906 off duty in a Bianchi Pistol Pocket before getting a Kramer IWB. I had Blocker LFI rigs for my 3913 and my 4506. I later got a Kramer IWB for the 4506. I also had a nylon Galco Black Widow shoulder holster that would work with the above guns but I didn’t use it very often.

Aker was the easiest to get at the Academy store but after ordering Mitch Rosen IWB and OWB that was perfection for me until Glocks and Kydex came along...

Of course the suede Aker clip IWB was de riguer for carry around the house!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Gray African elephant with black tiger shark accents.

User Tag List