Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: IDPA - appendix carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    With the rule changes this now puts most of our product line into IDPA now. What can we do as a company to support it? How can we get shooters to IDPA?
    Is asking that you start making some left-hand gear inappropriate?

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Is asking that you start making some left-hand gear inappropriate?
    Whatcha need? Also, we've got four new lefty holsters coming ASAP, and 8 more to follow...
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

With the rule changes this now puts most of our product line into IDPA now. What can we do as a company to support it? How can we get shooters to IDPA? If you're an MD or know one, feel free to email us any idea you got, or post them here. IDPA is by and far the easiest game to get into, and now the biggest barrier is down.
    And IDPA "package" would be sweet. I'm going to change to AIWB for several majors this year and I'm looking at holster and mag pouches

With the rule changes this now puts most of our product line into IDPA now. What can we do as a company to support it? How can we get shooters to IDPA? If you're an MD or know one, feel free to email us any idea you got, or post them here. IDPA is by and far the easiest game to get into, and now the biggest barrier is down.
    Would you be interested in sponsoring a match? I'm not an MD but I can have them reach out to you. I've seen companies put gift certificates and holsters on the prize tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    Would you be interested in sponsoring a match? I'm not an MD but I can have them reach out to you. I've seen companies put gift certificates and holsters on the prize tables.
    100% in. Frankly it'd be bullshit to say what I'm saying without doing so, but I won't pursue it. Any P-F member who needs something we're down. I can drop ship a banner and make up some codes for certs super easy.
    Dark Star Gear

100% in. Frankly it'd be bullshit to say what I'm saying without doing so, but I won't pursue it. Any P-F member who needs something we're down. I can drop ship a banner and make up some codes for certs super easy.
    That's awesome man. I'll get your info to some MDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    That's awesome man. I'll get your info to some MDs
    Already got one!
    Dark Star Gear

Whatcha need? Also, we've got four new lefty holsters coming ASAP, and 8 more to follow...
    @Dark Star Gear - looking forward to seeing what you come out with

SO'd an App Carry at a match Saturday. It was not bad, but he had an awesome holster that just went over the trigger and WML assembly. He would just unclip it, "holster" the gun onto the holster and then reseat it. No issues and it was admittedly a very cool design.

I saw a Sidecar (Thanks for the explanation.) bellybutton rig at USPSA yesterday. I don't know if it were a three seater sidecar or if he had additional magazine carriers next to it or just stuck the extras in his waistband. He handled it well, I did not fear for my safety or his.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List