Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surefire X300 1000 lumen down to $209

Surefire X300 1000 lumen down to $209

Does T slot mount mean it won’t fit a Glock?

https://www.amazon.com/SureFire-Ultr.../dp/B07T1S1T49
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Does T slot mount mean it won’t fit a Glock?

https://www.amazon.com/SureFire-Ultr.../dp/B07T1S1T49
    Thats a pretty screaming deal

But you couldn't afford a USA made knife...sigh.

(Just kiddin', LL)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Surefire X300 1000 lumen down to $209

ArmsUnlimited has the A and B versions for $199 pretty regularly.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/SureFi...-p/x300u-a.htm

Either will fit a Glock, but I prefer the A model for that purpose.

Site Supporter
    It is less than ideal for polymer framed guns. Can be over tightened, causing function problems or under tightened reducing the security of the light. Best for metal frames and pic rails.

I have an old x200 sitting around that I can probably swap the rail mount for the T slot.

pat

A super cheap Surefire light on Amazon, by a company called "StellarSales123" that appears to be based out of China.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's a Chinese fake, like most garbage on Amazon.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

bigtex for surefire. I just bought a x300V for $212

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    A super cheap Surefire light on Amazon, by a company called "StellarSales123" that appears to be based out of China.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's a Chinese fake, like most garbage on Amazon.
    I bought an X300 off Amazon years ago that had to be repaired, got an email back from Surefire telling me it was a fake. I learned my lesson and I’m adverse to buying anything from optics to lights and even batteries off Amazon given how much of a fuck they give in terms of stomping out counterfeit vendors.

If I could do it all over again, I would fork up the cash and take it to Big Tex or another reputable vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    I bought an X300 off Amazon years ago that had to be repaired, got an email back from Surefire telling me it was a fake. I learned my lesson and I’m adverse to buying anything from optics to lights and even batteries off Amazon given how much of a fuck they give in terms of stomping out counterfeit vendors.

If I could do it all over again, I would fork up the cash and take it to Big Tex or another reputable vendor.
    Sorry to hear you had that happen. The thing that set me off about this is that Surefire's are made in the USA, so there's no way a back-channel overstock shipment would get sold off for cheaper by a Chinese company.

As you note, it's authenticity would be more believable if it were coming from a US company.....not so much a company that would have to pay for it to be first shipped to them overseas during Covid when nothing is being shipped, and then shipped back to the US to customers.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I don’t know how the invective structure works for discount codes, so I don’t want to give anything away and negatively impact anyone. (I ASSume one of the goals is to draw traffic to a site or social media, so sorry for making you go find it.).

if you you google Modern Samurai Project podcast, you can easily find 10% and 15% off discount code for Big Tex Outdoors.

@AsianJedi
    David S.

User Tag List