Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Testing a database error on page 36. Page 35 and earlier are fine. Maybe a nuked post causing a numbering error.

Name:  20200509_070854.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  102.9 KB

It worked!

Edited to add spyderco content :-)
    Last edited by Half Moon; 03-22-2021 at 01:47 PM.

This is great. Now I can spend the next week telling myself I'm going to be strong and not buy another PM2 just to change my mind at 11:55 AM EST next Tuesday.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

You guys are making me want something new and I barely look at folders anymore.

I’ll always want a Gayle Bradley, Spydiechef and now the Watu, Shaman and Native Chief look sexy too. Lol. Plus some BM knives. Not to mention like 25 fixed blades.

So as you see I’m not even interested in knives lol.

Alright, now I really want a Spydie or Benchmade. Something smaller than my Hogue. Unassuming. More sheeple friendly maybe. Slicey thin blade but sturdy. Sick of FRN. Haven’t had a Benchmade in forever or a new Spydie in a few years. 940, Grip, watu, idk.
    Last edited by newyork; 03-23-2021 at 05:14 PM.

Spyderco fanboy thread

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Alright, now I really want a Spydie or Benchmade. Something smaller than my Hogue. Unassuming. More sheeple friendly maybe. Slicey thin blade but sturdy. Sick of FRN. Haven’t had a Benchmade in forever or a new Spydie in a few years. 940, Grip, watu, idk.
    I’m looking at the Mini Osbourne or PM2 for a similar reason.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Both of those look phenomenal. I always go for Spydie in the past. I’m really considering a Benchmade but I’m a little clueless on them. I know the 940/943 and bug out and grip are some popular ones. Bug out seems flimsy unless you spend over $200. But I’m going by looks and a little feedback.
    I like how the 940 is classy and smaller but still stout.

Idk other models.

If there was a non frn model from Spydie that rivaled that I’m all ears

I love the shape of the mini crooked river. Liking the looks of the presidio 2 and the bailout too.

I love the shape of the mini crooked river. Liking the looks of the presidio 2 and the bailout too.
    Blade shape is such a personal thing. I don't like most of Benchmade's blade designs. The Osborne, and my 2 BM/HK Snody knives are more to my style:

Name:  495d6150a3718a7aff540f4de3bb191b.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  38.3 KB

That’s a beauty! I’d have to agree. Looking over even the 940 it’s pretty meh to me. Grind doesn’t make sense. A bunch of theirs actually. Whereas the Spydie aren’t exciting but they cut like hell.

That’s a beauty! I’d have to agree. Looking over even the 940 it’s pretty meh to me. Grind doesn’t make sense. A bunch of theirs actually. Whereas the Spydie aren’t exciting but they cut like hell.
    Agree entirely. I just wish more of Spyderco's handle designs were symmetric, and better suited to unconventional grips. I'm not a huge fan of finger grooves and inward curved handles.

User Tag List