Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

I just got an email for Knives ship free if you are looking for a Para 3. I'm not looking for a Para 3 but I am looking for my PM2 with Maxamet that I lost.

Spyderco: Para 3 Sprint Run - Diamond Arc G-10 - CPM S45VN - C223GPFGR
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I just got an email for Knives ship free if you are looking for a Para 3. I'm not looking for a Para 3 but I am looking for my PM2 with Maxamet that I lost.
    @5pins If you don't find yours, I'll send you mine, (new and unused) for what I have in it. Lord knows I have enough knives lying around to last me for a few lifetimes.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Is there a Spyderco equivalent of this: https://www.bladehq.com/item--Cold-S...g-Knife--11226

It's the knife that's with me more often than anything else - mainly because of size/weight and overall usefulness. Not something I want to get into a duel with in the back alleys of Marrakesh, but super handy. Only issues are the fixed clip placement that requires tip down carry, and the sub-optimal "thumb hole." Is SC has something similar in size and weight that addresses those, I'd be happy to shell out some money...

Thanks!
    I use the Cricket in that role (https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B000BSWE..._IkcjFb74B2113). It is particularly useful as a gentleman's knife. I have been using one since they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    @5pins If you don't find yours, I'll send you mine, (new and unused) for what I have in it. Lord knows I have enough knives lying around to last me for a few lifetimes.
    Thanks for the offer but I also have too many knives as it is. Hopefully it will show up someday and it will be like a surprise gift. If not, I hope whoever finds it appreciates what they have.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

What do you guys like for a slim Spyderco either for IWB carry or even pocket-clip carry for lightweight dress pants? I'm looking for something lightweight and slim but also appropriate for "office dressy" (as opposed to "office casual" of khaki pants).
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    What do you guys like for a slim Spyderco either for IWB carry or even pocket-clip carry for lightweight dress pants? I'm looking for something lightweight and slim but also appropriate for "office dressy" (as opposed to "office casual" of khaki pants).
    I haven't been able to make a pocket clip work with any true suit pants. IWB, with the wire clip behind a 1.5 inch leather belt, my black Dragonfly 2 is invisible, especially after I changed the clip to one of Spyderco's black wire versions from the Lil Native. It is so light and short that you truly will forget it it is there. The Chaparral LW is a nice slim knife, but the wire clip on them is longer.

Site Supporter
    I like the looks of the Ikuchi- but confess I haven't bought one yet.
    https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyder...roduct-reviews

Any love for the Spyderco Ambition?

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post
    I haven't been able to make a pocket clip work with any true suit pants. IWB, with the wire clip behind a 1.5 inch leather belt, my black Dragonfly 2 is invisible, especially after I changed the clip to one of Spyderco's black wire versions from the Lil Native. It is so light and short that you truly will forget it it is there. The Chaparral LW is a nice slim knife, but the wire clip on them is longer.
    Yeah the more I think about it the more I think it’ll have to be IWB with the suit pants, not pocket.

The Lil Native itself is actually pretty interesting.

I think my criteria is that it needs to be thin, in both directions, and some amount of panache would be nice as well.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Panache you say?

Pro-Tech "The Don" in teal and ivory.

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List