Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Site Supporter
    Limited Edition Waved Endura-Seki

Walmart sold Native-Golden CO

Cat-10-Taiwan

All forearm shaving sharp after tune ups on a SharpmakerName:  350B3DB3-F095-4B0C-A130-23C0518EC93E.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  46.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post

Cat-10-Taiwan

All forearm shaving sharp after tune ups on a SharpmakerName:  350B3DB3-F095-4B0C-A130-23C0518EC93E.jpg
    The Walmart Native was actually made by Camillus in NY.

i don't think the Canis is or was intended to be revolutionary to the Yo. I think it looks more utilitarian and less tactical and likely a better EDC. I had a Yo and thought it was way over the top. I like the Canis.

One could purchase 3 Endura family warnies for about the price. As MJ has written one in each front pocket and one in the bottom of a back pocket.

Spyderco fanboy thread

It was a big knife session at the dojo yesterday, and I had fun with the Yojimbo 2 trainer (with 5x5 Wave). My quote of the day was:
    “Hit me with a stick? Stab you in the dick.”

And then from the instructor: “Focus... it’s a small target.”

Poor guy...
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    NJ

Even the ones made with CPM® S30V steel?

I keep hoping Spyderco will make their Lil Native knife with the "lightweight" treatment with the FRN handles and a thinner knife because at that point it's basically a compression lock Dragonfly which is a super awesome barely over an oz knife. I can take that knife anywhere they are very frowned upon without getting any weird eye rolls for having it.

NJ

Even the ones made with CPM® S30V steel?
    IIRC (probably find it on Spyderco Forum) The volume needed for Walmart would have used up too much Golden capacity and it was not a money maker. I believe the intent was to replace it with a Taiwan knife. (Or maybe they did?). I think the Native was before Taiwan production began.

I believe it was all Spyderco parts and Camillus did the assembly.

I have owned/own several. One of the best values ever in the quality production knife world.

Site Supporter
    NJ
    That make sense.

DB

Site Supporter

Cat-10-Taiwan

I have two of those special edition Enduras, and have replaced the uncoated clips with factory black clips. The Spyderco pocket opener is the most reliable pocket opener I have found. It is also the gentlest on clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    On that special edition. I have bought 2, lost one. sold one. Bought one. You and me are 1% of the 500 knife run.

User Tag List