Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I wish someone would make a multi-tool fully out of whatever steel is in the Salt line.
    Agreed!

I assume this is quoted from the magnacut salt marketing material?

Personally I don't give a damn how they describe it. Living in Florida and having taken various Salt knives in and out of oceans and rivers and pools without so much as dripping them dry and having never found a speck of rust, I'm sold.

I just hope the Magnacut version isn't simply “almost as good so let's call it salt too”.

I wish someone would make a multi-tool fully out of whatever steel is in the Salt line.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Name:  20240305_170724.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  56.0 KB

Spyderco is committed to CPM-15V and showed several models in that steel at the recent Amsterdam meet: Military 2, Microjimbo, Lil' Native, Para 3, Para 3 Lightweight, Manix 2 Lightweight.
    Photos/Videos here: https://spydercollector.wordpress.com/
    Exciting times coming up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    Spyderco is committed to CPM-15V and showed several models in that steel at the recent Amsterdam meet: Military 2, Microjimbo, Lil' Native, Para 3, Para 3 Lightweight, Manix 2 Lightweight.
    If Golden makes a decent lockback in 15V I'm in. (I only buy lockbacks due to how I carry and I don't like the native)

Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    I like that groove

Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-11 130915.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  29.0 KB
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

May have asked this previously here…

I’m looking to sell this but I don’t know the model or anything about the green handle (if it’s special or something).

I’m assuming someone on this thread will know what it is and/or if it’s something special or just a weird one-off color, or just a run of the mill model.

Name:  IMG_3488.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  101.3 KB
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Here's a 2020 thread you had on it with one reply

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....pyderco-Endura

I'm about to buy a Benchmade Bugout 533BK-2, as it ticks all my EDC knife boxes;
    - drop point
    - deep carry clip
    - narrow profiles
    - doesn't look "tactical"
    - no liner lock

But before I do, is there anything in the current Spyderco catalog this is superior to the Bugout for a similar price? Keep in mind that I know basically nothing about various knife steels, or any other technical details.

Site Supporter
    May have asked this previously here…

I’m looking to sell this but I don’t know the model or anything about the green handle (if it’s special or something).

I’m assuming someone on this thread will know what it is and/or if it’s something special or just a weird one-off color, or just a run of the mill model.

Name:  IMG_3488.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  101.3 KB
    Hey, Rob,

Endura VG-10 knives with FRN handles tend to go for about 70-100 dollars new, a bit less used. That looks like it has been lightly used, if at all, and carried a little bit from the marks on the clip. The color is a little bit brighter than the green they usually use, so someone might like that more (or not). They do make a rainbow of colors in FRN, so I wouldn’t count on it being a big selling point. The black coating costs a few bucks more new, but usually used, coating doesn’t make much of a difference.

Hope that helps!

User Tag List