Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Is Bento Box trustworthy? They have a GB 2 for under $200.

Anyone have a yojumbo? I am pretty interested in one but I am also not a fan of s30v because I have a few Spyderco s30v knives between my father and I that have chipped or rolled much more than other steels.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Is Bento Box trustworthy? They have a GB 2 for under $200.
    Yeah, I’ve bought some of their exclusive sprint stuff from time-to-time, and they’re good to go. Not cheap, but fast shipping and legit.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Awesome. Thank you.

Subway Bowie

The Spyderco Subway Bowie was discussed earlier in this thread. The two versions (coated and satin) are part of the newest release and are now available for pre-order from Knifecenter. I must say the production model looks better than the prototypes. Also, the kydex sheaths are surprisingly low profile for Spyderco. Very nice: https://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/s...rsearch=subway

Site Supporter

Perrin Subway Bowie

BladeHQ is offering a $5 now pre-order. I'm all in.

Quote Originally Posted by momano View Post
    BladeHQ is offering a $5 now pre-order. I'm all in.
    Thanks bro. Just pre-ordered.

My birthday present to myself is a Autonomy 2, my first auto. Shown beside it are my old well worn Delica and Rescues, picked up after taking Insights "Defensive Folding Knife" class. Remember that one, @Glenn E. Meyer?
    I still carry the lower Rescue everyday.

My excuse for an auto was my declining hand strength and dexterity but the button on this thing out of the box is gritty and very hard to push. After some judicious application of high moly grease, it is working in pretty well. Still can't actuate it with my left hand but I will keep working on it. I kinda wanted a black blade with DLC but I got a much better deal on this one.

Looking forward to carrying this but I can't decide if I want to be a Shark or a Jet.

Gringop
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Site Supporter
    I remember the class. Steve Moses straddled my chest and I 'stabbed' in both 'kidneys' to remove him. I still have the Delicas I bought then. I did break the clips on them though and had them replaced.

User Tag List