Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Give me one good reason why I should not get this knife for $189 with free overnight shipping? If you give B&H your email they will send you a link for the unadvertised price. I have never delt with B&H before, no clue if they are a good place or not.

Spyderco Para Military 2 Folding Knife C81MPCW2 B&H Photo Video (bhphotovideo.com)

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Give me one good reason why I should not get this knife for $189 with free overnight shipping? If you give B&H your email they will send you a link for the unadvertised price. I have never delt with B&H before, no clue if they are a good place or not.

Spyderco Para Military 2 Folding Knife C81MPCW2 B&H Photo Video (bhphotovideo.com)

If one likes PM's that is pretty sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    If one likes PM's that is pretty sexy
    I must like them; I already have four.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I must like them; I already have four.
    The CruWear will make your other PM2's sad because they won't get any more pocket time.
    I'm waiting on the Military 2 CruWear.
    --Jason--

Cru-Wear is great stuff. (I also like M4 and MagnaCut.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Since no one gave me a good reason not to buy it, I did.

User Tag List