Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 1045

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

  1. #871
    Site Supporter Totem Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PacNW
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    Medicine and Big Medicine

    Attachment 107104

    Attachment 107105
    Now all you need is the upcoming Small Medicine, to be a complete healer.
    I'm not going down the debate rabbit hole regarding candidates for our next president in 2024, but I am truly and completely tired of this particular asshole.
    -1911nut

  2. #872

    Discovering Spyderco

    "Russia is a very large country, a very old country, and a very disagreeable country-inhabited by immense numbers of ignorant people largely possessed of lethal weapons"
    Sir Winston Churchill

  3. #873
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    I received this Military for my 50th birthday. I turn 56 in a few months. It's a tough knife but the clip does not like getting caught on a storm door screw.

    Name:  20230906_194856.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  70.0 KB
    --Jason--

  4. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I received this Military for my 50th birthday. I turn 56 in a few months. It's a tough knife but the clip does not like getting caught on a storm door screw.

    Name:  20230906_194856.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  70.0 KB
    Try the Lynch Northwest deep carry clips. I greatly prefer them to the OEM clip.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

  5. #875
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    In the desert, looking for water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I received this Military for my 50th birthday. I turn 56 in a few months. It's a tough knife but the clip does not like getting caught on a storm door screw.

    Name:  20230906_194856.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  70.0 KB
    Something similar happened to the clip on the last Delica I bought.





    The first time I carried it.

  6. #876
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Try the Lynch Northwest deep carry clips. I greatly prefer them to the OEM clip.
    I went to buy one and they are discontinued. May have to go with the original Spyderco clip.
    EDIT: I found some other ones, just not made by Lynch.
    --Jason--

  7. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I went to buy one and they are discontinued. May have to go with the original Spyderco clip.
    EDIT: I found some other ones, just not made by Lynch.
    The website shows they’re still available for sale. One of the two options is currently sold out but the other is available. The model name is SPYDERCO MILITARY / TUFF CLIP. You can also filter the Clips page by brand and model.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

  8. #878
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    The website shows they’re still available for sale. One of the two options is currently sold out but the other is available. The model name is SPYDERCO MILITARY / TUFF CLIP. You can also filter the Clips page by brand and model.
    I'll check again. I was looking quickly before church started this morning. I saw they had the left handed one, and thought that was all.

    EDIT: I checked again and picked a different finish and viola! In stock. That will teach me to try and look fast right before church starts. THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Blades; 09-10-2023 at 07:44 PM.
    --Jason--

  9. #879

  10. #880
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    I really like the Military 2, but not enough to carry one in S30v. There are a few steels I like and Cru Wear is one of them. Spyderco likes to mess with you and make knives you gotta have. My next Spyderco: Military 2 with CPM Cru Wear and Micarta handles!

    --Jason--

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •