Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

I appreciate all the suggestions. I decided that if I’m going to diversify I might as well purchase a USA made icon. I don’t miss the axis lock. I find manipulating the compression lock and thumb hole very easy.

Since looking at this subsection of PF I’ve tried an assortment. Civivi elementum, hogue ex01 automatic that I kind of regret buying because I’m in VA and I believe illegal to carry, BM Osborne mini, and now this PM2! Lol. Talk about an enabling website!

I love how knives are cheaper than guns!

Is there such thing as a G19 equivalent for folding knives?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    I appreciate all the suggestions. I decided that if I’m going to diversify I might as well purchase a USA made icon. I don’t miss the axis lock. I find manipulating the compression lock and thumb hole very easy.

Since looking at this subsection of PF I’ve tried an assortment. Civivi elementum, hogue ex01 automatic that I kind of regret buying because I’m in VA and I believe illegal to carry, BM Osborne mini, and now this PM2! Lol. Talk about an enabling website!

Wrong thread, but I'd say Griptilian.

Within the context of the thread, I'd say Paramilitary 2 or, more likely, the Delica.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

SOME knives are cheaper than guns.

(Don't ask me how I know.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Wrong thread, but I'd say Griptilian.

Within the context of the thread, I'd say Paramilitary 2 or, more likely, the Delica.
    If Bill and Ted loaned me their phone booth I might do the same thing I did with pistols. I bought a g19 gen 3 and tried nearly every platform only to come back to an rtf2 gen 3.

Likely I’ll buy several more knives and come back to either a very custom BM grip with M4 steel or a PM2 with the ?max? Steel blade! Lol

I'd say PM2 (although I don't currently own any - just a little too big for my personal tastes), possibly the criminally-underrated Native 5 FRN.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    the criminally-underrated Native 5 FRN
    Glad I am not the only one who feels this way. Not only are they a great folder in a useful size, I consider them one of the best looking Spydercos.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

"possibly the criminally-underrated Native 5 FRN."

I own and carry a few Spyderco and Benchmade folders.

But the Native seems to be the one in my pocket most of the time. It's the real sweet spot for EDC for me, and mine has served me well.

And it has been completely lost on three different occasions, including twice in the Coconino National Forest and once in the high desert near Roosevelt Lake in AZ in locations where no reasonable person would ever expect to see them again, only to be found.

Some Karma attached to that knife.

I only own the big brother of the Native, the Shaman...but it is a useful pattern in either size. (This one is M4.)

Name:  Shaman 2.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  36.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I only own the big brother of the Native, the Shaman...but it is a useful pattern in either size.
    I think it would be easier to list which knives you don't own.

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I think it would be easier to list which knives you don't own.

Surprisingly, it'd be a pretty long list. And I'm actually, slowly, downsizing as the mood strikes or someone posts a "knife wanted" ad for a particular piece on bladeforums.

In fact, I'm in negotiations to sell a Hinderer to a forumite there as we speak.

User Tag List