Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crashpad View Post
    If you drive there they will let you handle everything that they have in stock, which is nice. I rarely get by there during the week when they are open but sometimes luck up and have errands in the area on a weekday.
    Yeah they physical store hours could def be better but it is better than nothing.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by il duce View Post
    Yeah they physical store hours could def be better but it is better than nothing.
    It gives me a reason to schedule a weekday trip every once in a while. I'll do some errand, hit Knivesshipfree and go for a run or take the bike out at Enterprise South or Collegedale.

Quote Originally Posted by il duce View Post
    Having Knivesshipfree right down the road is both a blessing and a curse. Picked up an all black PM2 and a sprint released Delica today on lunch.

Attachment 88402

Attachment 88403
    First, I love that all black PM2. Those things are sexy.

Second, I feel your pain as I live close enough to GP Knives that it’s not a burden to just take the family there on a Saturday. My little girl loves looking at Spydercos, my wife loves owning Spydercos, and I’ve got my own issues. I actually bought the kiddo the wooden Dragonfly kit last time we were at GP. Everyone got something that day, lol.

Decided to change up the PM2 with some Flytanium Lotus in Jade/Natural G10/Ghost Green. It feels so much better in the hand now and I really like the contrast.

Name:  123FAAFB-B9FF-4D85-AAFF-C2758DC4D9FE.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  62.0 KB

I made these lapel pins for the knives I want to try later (Tanto PM2, McBee, I did have a P'kal once)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's another set of Spyderco pins (Shabaria, Ronin aka Micronin) among some others (EKI Commander, EKI Elvia and CS Desperado charms)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just gave a co-worker my Spydie Endura in vg10. Of course now I need a new Spydie. (Need hehe). I carry a k390 Endela but who wouldn’t love another Spydie for fun. Not sure what to get yet.

Site Supporter
    Back when Spyderco did factory tours, I met Chief Engineer Vince, and Patrick Glasser. The X-ray spectography sold me on the wonderfulness of VG10. Still my favorite blade steel...

pat

I’m looking over a few models. One was the Delica. To match my Endela in k390 it’s $125. In vg10 it’s $89.

Been checking out;

Delica
    Native chief
    Shaman
    Pm2/3
    Police 4
    Watu
    Military

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    ...The X-ray spectography sold me on the wonderfulness of VG10. Still my favorite blade steel...
    There are PF rules regarding making statements like this without elaboration --- you may want a refresher. I think I can probably talk the #modshereareshit shit mods out of a suspension, but you'll have to explain yourself on VG10...right...now.

Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List