Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OP Trigger Bar for the PX4

OP Trigger Bar for the PX4

OK, we got them back from NP3 a little sooner than expected. We have a couple hundred in stock. The new Optimise Performance Trigger Bar for the PX4. Reduction in over travel with a huge reduction in reset.

Name:  P1000257.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  38.2 KB

We will launch this officially next week. But they are available and wanted to give you guys the first shot at them.

https://www.langdontactical.com/opti...e-trigger-bar/

The 10 lb hammer spring are up on the sight as well.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Will this trigger bar now be the default one included if someone were to order a PX4CC from the website?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Just ordered one, thanks man.

I just ordered 1 for my PX4CC Mod2, I installed the np3 spurless hammer last month.

Well.... I guess I got some ordering to do.

I’ve not really fiddled much with the innards of the PX4. How hard is it to swap the trigger bar?

And thank you Mr Langdon!

This place is seriously starting to hurt my wallet...

Oh man, just in time for my 40% salary reduction. Damn COVID-19. Nonetheless, I am very excited because I will get this for my PX4 Storm Compact soon. This is absolutely phenomenal news! Now I have to ask myself, Why am I holding onto my P229?

Oh that's right, it's chambered in .357 SIG. Oh well, I'll have to keep both.
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

Heck yes! Got one ordered. I’m all giddy about it. Thanks!

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    I am tempted, but my PX4 Subcompacts already have great DA pulls while the SA is just this far away (thumb and forefinger close) from being too light for me to be comfortable. I wonder if I could convert a subcompact to DAO and...
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I’ve not really fiddled much with the innards of the PX4. How hard is it to swap the trigger bar?

And thank you Mr Langdon!
    This

I’m sure I’m like a lot of posters here that don’t have the proper skill set to just start working on the inner workings of a Beretta.

And then have the confidence that they’ll go bang, with I pull the trigger.

But I’m sure I’ll be searching YouTube and EL’s channel to figure out how.

User Tag List